Specialty coffees with refreshment package?

hey everyone - my wife and sister in law just completed a cruise on the Oasis...I talked them into the Refreshment package because I though specialty (non alcoholic) coffees were included, but my wife said she was told at the coffee bars that her package did not include them. I'm talking like a caramel latte you would get anywhere.

Is this correct?

thanks in advance - Keith

hey everyone - my wife and sister in law just completed a cruise on the Oasis...I talked them into the Refreshment package because I though specialty (non alcoholic) coffees were included, but my wife said she was told at the coffee bars that her package did not include them. I'm talking like a caramel latte you would get anywhere.

Is this correct?

thanks in advance - Keith

Refreshment package does not work at the Starbucks kiosk on Oasis, but it does work at Cafe promenade and Park Cafe.

Refreshment package does not work at the Starbucks kiosk on Oasis, but it does work at Cafe promenade and Park Cafe.

thanks...she says the person at the Cafe Promenade told her that her package did not cover their drinks; unfortunately she did not go to the pursers desk to inquire further.

TBF I was not there...but most premium non-alcoholic packages cover just about everything.

thanks...she says the person at the Cafe Promenade told her that her package did not cover their drinks; unfortunately she did not go to the pursers desk to inquire further.

We got Cafe mochas at Cafe promenade everyday with our package. Whoever told her it wasn't covered was wrong. There are coffees listed on the coffee board that have alcohol in them and aren't covered, so maybe the person got confused. Too bad she didn't go to Guest Relations or ask for a supervisor or officer.