Escape Q's

Shynook11

When does the Thermal Pass sale open up for balcony cabins?

Are there other on board nightly big shows other than what is listed to prebook or book on board, or are the Brat Pack, Wine & CottonClub shows the main thing? Is the Circus one good?

I read somewhere that there was a technical issue booking the pass online. I called about an hour ago and reserved mine. Today is the last day to pre-book for the next sailing and then it probably goes up in price and/or you can only book on the ship.

The member of our group that booked a spa pass was not able to do it online -- she had to call. Definitely call and book it beforehand -- I want to say it was $260 on board and only $200 if purchased ahead of time (but I may be wrong about the $260).

Most nights there was at least one free show in the Supper Club. If they were dinner shows, they needed to be booked on board (and I heard they fill up quickly). There were also non-dinner shows in the Supper Club and those did not require reservations.

In addition, on the nights when neither of the two main shows were playing in the theater, there were additional free shows playing -- no reservations required.

As an FYI, we were on the Escape the last week of February/first week of March as a date reference.

I loved the Brat Pack and saw it on the Escape a few years ago when it was the supper club event.

I have seen Burn the Floor twice and while the singers and dancers are incredibly talented, it is not my cup of tee.

We enjoyed Wine Lovers the Musical as well!

Burn the Floor is NOT on the Escape.

You can pre-book the Supper Club Cabaret, a special dinner show with 5-course tasting menu. (extra charge).

Onboard, you can book complimentary dinner shows in the Supper Club. They sell out fast.

Onboard you can book one comedy show. You can go on other nights and times standby. Early shows are family oriented. Late shows are 18+.

Onboard, you can book a complimentary try at the Escape the Big Top Escape Room. They sell out very fast.

And if your are an aspiring artist, you can book a Canvas-By-U painting class (extra charge).

Burn the Floor is NOT on the Escape.

You can pre-book the Supper Club Cabaret, a special dinner show with 5-course tasting menu. (extra charge).

Onboard, you can book complimentary dinner shows in the Supper Club. They sell out fast.

Onboard you can book one comedy show. You can go on other nights and times standby. Early shows are family oriented. Late shows are 18+.

Onboard, you can book a complimentary try at the Escape the Big Top Escape Room. They sell out very fast.

And if your are an aspiring artist, you can book a Canvas-By-U painting class (extra charge).

Meant After Midnight.

We sail June 10. Not sure if the Thermal is available online or even if I call yet. We just under 90 days out.

Thanks for the info on the Escape room.....that sounds right up my kids alley. We reserved the Brat Pack & the jazz show.

We sail June 10. Not sure if the Thermal is available online or even if I call yet. We just under 90 days out. Thanks for the info on the Escape room.....that sounds right up my kids alley. We reserved the Brat Pack & the jazz show.

So,,, you're going to Bermuda. The Escape is taking the place of the Breakaway who normally does the NYC to Bermuda itinerary. My link provides Freestyle Dailies and menus from the Breakaway from last season. Things will be different on the Escape, but the link give you an idea on the kinds of things NCL does on this cruise. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

So,,, you're going to Bermuda. The Escape is taking the place of the Breakaway who normally does the NYC to Bermuda itinerary. My link provides Freestyle Dailies and menus from the Breakaway from last season. Things will be different on the Escape, but the link give you an idea on the kinds of things NCL does on this cruise. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

Thank you!

Are there other on board nightly big shows other than what is listed to prebook or book on board, or are the Brat Pack, Wine & CottonClub shows the main thing? Is the Circus one good?

Thermal Pass didnt open up for balconies. I went up Friday and asked if it was possible to buy a day pass. It was and I did! Dont expect an announcement--go up and ask. Yes, Brat Pack and Cotton Club are the main shows. There is a Juggler in the Supper Club who was very good. I dragged 10 people in our group to the Escape the Big Top. Not a real "escape room"..kids did much better than adults!

We sail June 10. Not sure if the Thermal is available online or even if I call yet. We just under 90 days out.

Thanks for the info on the Escape room.....that sounds right up my kids alley. We reserved the Brat Pack & the jazz show.

Call and reserve Thermal. It was never available to buy online for our March 3 sailing.

I am the week after you. I did not see the Spa Pass on line but I did call and was able to reserve. Call and get it early! One less thing to think about and you vacation will be everything you want it to be!

Anyone know what the price is for a 1 day pass on the Escape?

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the spa. They are normally only sold if weekly passes are not sold out. And normally only on slow port days (never sea days). On our recent cruises, day passes were not sold, even though weekly passes did not sell out.

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the spa. They are normally only sold if weekly passes are not sold out. And normally only on slow port days (never sea days). On our recent cruises, day passes were not sold, even though weekly passes did not sell out.

Thank you.