Royal Caribbean App

Does the RCCL app currently only include 4 ships? Or am I doing something wrong. We are sailing on Harmony in June, I would like to be able to see our schedule on the app.

Not available for Harmony currently. Harmony uses the Royal IQ app right now.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone been able to use the Royal App to Checkin??

allres.jpg

Allacr.jpg

We are on the itinerary as you, but in July and checked-in using the app with no trouble. I believe it was within 60 days of our sailing when we finally checked-in.

We are sailing on Harmony in June, I would like to be able to see our schedule on the app.

You can use the RCI app and pick Allure to see the general schedule. The Royal IQ app once on board Harmony is likely to have more accurate compass info.

I downloaded the app for my Symphony sailing on July 1st. It looks pretty neat. It has a deck map for every deck showing where everything is. I think I'm gonna be using it a lot in a ship that big. I didn't use the app to check in as I had already done check in online before I got the email to download the app for my sailing.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else had problems logging into the app on their phone? All I get is an error message that says :Sorry we have hit a snag please try again later). I have uninstalled and re-installed it and still can't log in.

Has anyone else had problems logging into the app on their phone? All I get is an error message that says :Sorry we have hit a snag please try again later). I have uninstalled and re-installed it and still can't log in.

I have being getting the same error message for the past 2 months. I am using a Samsung phone, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Has anyone been able to use the Royal App to Checkin??

allres.jpg

Allacr.jpg

Check in just became available today for our Oct 28th Allure cruise. I was able to check in on line..tho did get a message to use the app so I could qualify for "expedited boarding" HOWEVER...the app is not working yet!!! So what sense does that make? I did all my check in on line just wanting to make sure everything is taken care of...makes no sense to my why they would say go to the app when it won't even be available for another month!

Are there plans or a timeline for the ships that currently use the Royal IQ app to switch to the newer Royal Caribbean app? Not sure I would hope for that though, as it sounds like the new one is currently less functional.

Are there plans or a timeline for the ships that currently use the Royal IQ app to switch to the newer Royal Caribbean app? Not sure I would hope for that though, as it sounds like the new one is currently less functional.

If there are timelines, they have not been made public.