Passion Island Beach Excursion

outlawd07

I have done it. I had a good day. It was relaxing with buffet and open bar (limited drinks, tho) plus plenty of places to sit/lie out. Good beach too. I thought it was worth it, especially cause it wasn't very crowded. I've heard about other Cozumel excursions being too full/crowded.

My husband & I did a "Twister" excursion to Isla Passion on our honeymoon and loved it. The food and drinks were basic but the beach was beautiful and it wasn't crowded. One of our best days.

Has anyone done the Passion Island Beach Day excursion in Cozumel, Mexico? What can I expect? Was it worth the $79 per person?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did this excursion on our December Epic cruise. Family of 6 ages 21-56, we thought it was the best beach day we have had. Both NCL and Carnival passengers were there that day and it NEVER felt overcrowded. While the food and drink options are minimal they were tasty and the service was exceptional. They have staff bring drink refills to you as often as you would like while relaxing in the sun. Restrooms were clean and restocked regularly. There are a few souvenir shops and a small pharmacy on the island as well as hair braiding and massages. We all agreeed it was our favorite excursion the cruise.

Has anyone done the Passion Island Beach Day excursion in Cozumel, Mexico? What can I expect? Was it worth the $79 per person?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The name is a little misleading. You would think its another island, its not. It is on the northwestern coast of Cozumel. I think it was a 45 minute boat ride there. Nice place, the beach was nice with a lot of places to sit or layout. We spent about 4 hours there. It included lunch, that was 3 years ago. Not sure it has changed or not. It was a decent deal for the price

Location....... https://www.google.com/maps/@20.54743,-86.8637438,314m/data=!3m1!1e3