Booked excursions - when do we get tickets / info?

Muffinz

Ok so wife & I have used our OBC and booked 2 excursions on our Solstice Cruise 30 March - I printed out the details from celebrities website.

will the excursion tickets / passes be in our room when we board on 30 March, or do we have to collect them from a certain area on board?

I'm not sure what happens now.... I'd like to know what time and where we have to meet on board for the 2 excursions so I can plan things like how early to have breakfast...etc...

if anyone knows the procedure please let me know! thanks :D

Ok so wife & I have used our OBC and booked 2 excursions on our Solstice Cruise 30 March - I printed out the details from celebrities website.

will the excursion tickets / passes be in our room when we board on 30 March, or do we have to collect them from a certain area on board?

I'm not sure what happens now.... I'd like to know what time and where we have to meet on board for the 2 excursions so I can plan things like how early to have breakfast...etc...

if anyone knows the procedure please let me know! thanks :D

Your excursions tickets will be in your room with details of what time and where to meet.

The tickets will be in your stateroom. You usually meet about 30 minutes or so prior to the excursion beginning. So if you have a 9:00 am excursion, you’ll probably meet about 8:30. Location will be on your tickets. We’ve always met in the theater with a bunch of other excursions. They give your excursion a number, everyone walks off together and you follow the person leading your group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The tickets will be in your stateroom. You usually meet about 30 minutes or so prior to the excursion beginning. So if you have a 9:00 am excursion, you’ll probably meet about 8:30. Location will be on your tickets. We’ve always met in the theater with a bunch of other excursions. They give your excursion a number, everyone walks off together and you follow the person leading your group.

ok thanks for that

we are going to be tendered into Cairns (Yorkeys knob) for these 2 excursions so if the excursion starts at 9:30am and tenders take 30 minutes to get to shore we will probably meet at 8-8:30am?

I'll look forward to receiving our tickets when we board :D

ok thanks for that

we are going to be tendered into Cairns (Yorkeys knob) for these 2 excursions so if the excursion starts at 9:30am and tenders take 30 minutes to get to shore we will probably meet at 8-8:30am?

Yes, meeting time will definitely be earlier if tendering. You will be in a group of the first off for the tender if you’re on a ship excursion.

ok thanks for that

The shore excursion tickets will tell you if you will assemble on shore or on the ship for the excursion. There will be shore excursion staff on the first tender to shore and they will remain on shore until last ship excursions return to the ship. But if you have any questions then check at the shore excursion office (hours will vary but are published in the Celebrity Today). Also, look at mahdnc's photo review of their January, 2018 GBR cruise as he has a photo on a ship shore excursion ticket.

Breakfast hours can vary on port days versus the lazy sea days. If a cruise docks or starts tending at an early time then you may notice that the breakfast hours are adjusted to a slightly earlier time.

if anyone knows the procedure please let me know! thanks :D[/quote

The necessary papers should be delivered to your cabin - sometimes the night before. If you feel anxious about it you can ask your room steward (or butler or concierge if you have a suite) or go to the excursion office or the service desk by the passport bar.

You remind me of myself, having to know all the details in advance. After 14 cruises, I have learned that the cruise line has done this many more times than I have and they do get it right. You will have a great time.

I don't recommend doing room service breakfast on port days as it can be very busy and if they are late, then you are bolting your meal. Without telling DH, I just made an Executive Decision to set the wake up time earlier and we went up to the buffet for a relaxing breakfast. Gave us time to come back to the room to freshen up and make our excursion.

Sue