Trutv

I don't believe I've ever seen truTV on a Royal ship. The sports channel is ESPN; however, maybe for the NCAA there will be something different? I wouldn't count on it!:D

Sherri:)

I am boarding Liberty tomorrow. There is an NCAA game that I want to watch tomorrow night. Just found out it will be on trutv. Am I going to be able to watch it?

The ship will be showing some games, but you will not be able to choose which.

The ship will be showing some games, but you will not be able to choose which.

Thank you. I remember them showing the games two years ago, but couldn't remember how it worked. There is only one other game on at that time, so hopefully I will be able to watch it somewhere.

I think some of the people that have responded so far are necessarily big basketball fans, They might not care one way or the other if the games are on. I'm a huge NCAA basketball fan and we quite often cruise during the tournament. I have never had a problem finding any of the games on an RCI ship. The games will be broadcast on TVs in a lot of the bars and maybe in your stateroom. If the game I wanted to watch was nowhere to be found, I have asked the bartenders if he would change the channel. They usually do. Again, if you look hard enough, I think you'll be able to find your game. This has been my experience. YMMV Go 'Cuse!