Boarding question

no they cannot wait with you in the suite area nor board with you. if you want to board together you must go by their boarding number.

Not total true. I (Emerald) was able to sit in the Suite area and board with with my in-laws (Diamond+). But was allowed to do this because I was pushing them in their wheelchairs. So their are ways this can happen. :D:D

We have sailed the Oasis out of Canaveral 5 times now. Only Diamond +, Suites and Pinnacles can use the suite waiting area. Diamonds are squeezed in a small roped off area with chairs near the boarding area....

Your Emerald friends will not be allowed to go. We have asked when we had another couple with us and each time they said “sorry no”.

I do hope you enjoy your cruise. The Oasis is awesome!!!

This is incorrect....it's only Pinnacle and Suites.:)

Perhaps I wasn’t clear - it WAS someone with the senior group who needed wheelchair transportation herself who complained about the delay in boarding/disembarking. Now you can climb down from that horse. And you would be amazed how many people on this board have no clue when it comes to tipping etiquette.

No, that part was not clear. The only thing that was clear was how annoyed it all makes you. Not sure why you even want to follow this person's posts.