How far in advance can you reserve anytime MDR

pmymmw

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone know how far before your cruise you can reserve anytime dining in the MDR. We have just booked for 1st June 2019 and nothing is showing as available in our cruise planner yet.

Thanks,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone know how far before your cruise you can reserve anytime dining in the MDR. We have just booked for 1st June 2019 and nothing is showing as available in our cruise planner yet.

Thanks,

Mark

You're way early. We've got a B2B cruise booked on the Freedom for 3 March and 10 March 2019 and the BP and MTD options are open yet. Periodically check you cruise planner.

No set time. Some things open really early, some around 6 months out, some 90 days. I was able to book dining for my Sept 2018 cruise last month but I can book some excursions now for my June 2019 cruise. Just keep periodically checking.

Hi,

Thanks,

Mark

When i book our cruises i stipulate MTD and it is confirmed by RC with my TA instantly.

I always prepay tips since it was compulsory in the UK until recently to get MTD.

RC still actively encourage us to prepay tips when booking.