Cabin "Under Construction"?

Here's a new one. Sailing Harmony in June. My sister booked and made final payment on an O.V. balcony. She just got an email from t.a. saying she was being moved to a C.P. balcony because her cabin will be "undergoing necessary modifications". Sounds fishy to me. Any thoughts?
This happened to me a few years back after Oasis' drydock and return TA when work continued. Because of the work we were moved to a much less desirable cabin and offered meager OBC. I pushed hard to get OBC value that was equal to what I would have saved if I had opted to switch to a guarantee balcony which I didn't b/c I wanted the cabin I wanted. Instead of the original $100 they offered we ended up with $800 which seemed more fair.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

OP I been asking what the cabin number was that you orginally had as I know somebody on the ship right now was going to ask them to see if they can ask somebody and find out what is going on there, but you haven't responded with the cabin number for my friend to check....I just spoke to her a little while ago and the ship gets back tomorrow, sorry I tried to help.