Mobile Pass

Not familiar with the benefits of using the app. Since forms are no longer needed, what is the difference between the app line and the regular line?

I have never in any airport or cruise line terminal found the customs line to be any problem at all. Especially the last few years where you walked by and handed your firm over. It is the passport control line that has been unbearable. Does the Mobile Pass app not help with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never in any airport or cruise line terminal found the customs line to be any problem at all. Especially the last few years where you walked by and handed your firm over. It is the passport control line that has been unbearable. Does the Mobile Pass app not help with that?

The "customs" line is now gone -both the immigration and customs functions have been consolidated into one. In most cases, both at cruise ports and airports, the Mobile Pass app line is usually shorter. But don't be surprised if that actual app scanner is not in use in the Mobile Pass app line. In the past 6 months I've use that line at both cruise ports (PE) and airports (FLL and MIA) at least 5 times and the scanner was not in use - the CBP officer simply scans the passport.

Despite the fact that they talked-up the mobile passport app in the disembarkation video and paperwork, it was not used this morning int Ft Lauderdale for the Allure.

However, if you flashed a global traveler card, they moved you to the front of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk