4 adults in a room

crazy4tweety

Take turns with 2 of you using the gym locker rooms and shower facilities each day, will free up the shower/getting ready time if you choose to have 4 adults in one room.

I do have to ask though, if some of the people can barely afford a trip like this, then how are they going to handle other things on the trip (like tipping, getting there, sight seeing in port, sharing a hotel room maybe to get there or get home, gas, eating on way, incidentals, medical care if something happens)? Hopefully they have a credit card to fund their own S&S account.

I guess I ask because, we have friends that shared a cabin with relatives cuz they were "income challenged" and they got stuck with everything going on their account for S&S. The relatives did not have a credit card or the cash for their own accounts. Friends NEVER got a payback for that account and it has caused a lot of bad feelings with their relatives. Bad situation and friends regret they ever offered to share the cabin with relatives. I guess I really dont like anyone that much to share a cabin on a cruise ship (aside from DH & DS of course), just sounds like a bad idea from jump start. IDK.....

• You will not be friends after the cruise

We will be friend three of us have cruise in one room before and one is my son mother in law so we best stay friends lol we travel every couple of years together to Europe and we have travel together without our kids we get along very well me and her have done a few cruises together

And we are leaving from home town so no hotel or flights and the one

One person is mainly trying to stay in a budget she will bring her credit card for extra

I