Epic LIVE March 24-31, 2018

Gimmiethebeach

Quick drink (me dirty martini, Kevin Old Fashioned) at Shakers before dinner. We just walked in to the boys room to let them know we were heading out and both of them are sound asleep. A full day in the sun affects 17 year olds just like 7 year olds. I scheduled a wake up call for them for 7 [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dinner at Le Bistro was awesome.

Mushroom soup (my favorite)2b6ac38b62b540e3f6a9856f3600d0e3.jpg

Patrick had this portobello mushroom, roasted red pepper, goat cheese thing that was really good. IMG_2367.thumb.JPG.b6f03a4c3024d01c1ba60b165f658703.JPG

Aidan had the scallops IMG_2368.thumb.JPG.dd589ad13495a3a6bd91e431314725a7.JPG

Kevin the filet. It was really thick but cooked perfectly IMG_2369.thumb.JPG.7dda0f74dc9e1a7df4011da8d3694557.JPG

I had the Dover sole 7c03e0f78997f8633a719c2cf20fe42b.jpg

By the time we finished dinner we had been there almost two hours already. We were all so tired and had an early wake up call the next morning so we skipped dessert. Le Bistro is one of our favorite restaurants on NCl.

Beautiful morning here in Grand Cayman! adbc0b5507bed621b3bbe45cefb44950.jpg

The guys are already on the tender heading to the port. They are doing a quick dive this morning and had to be there no later than 9 so went ahead and got on the first tender to be safe. We had made reservations as soon as we got on the ship.

I made good use of my spa gift certificate after a quick visit to the gym. 75 minute deep tissue massage and it was really good.

Unfortunately the clouds that were drifting around this morning have turned dark and we are in the middle of a Caribbean rain storm. Hopefully it’s a short one. I did get a quick trip down the bowl slide before it started raining. IMG_2386.thumb.JPG.085de85fa20a7fca6b2858c9130176ac.JPGa543632c9e2074c2fa7b0a2ea75c15d1.jpg90ae8e0b29571cfb00f812996407cdd2.jpg

The guys finished their dive and had a great time. They are eating lunch and then heading back to the ship.

After a killer bowling game, we braved breakfast at the outdoor grill area on the pool deck and then found a couple of chairs at Spice H2O. The wind is definitely more manageable here. Kevin sort of threw his back out bowling so he is off getting acupuncture. I’m on my second seabreeze, soon to be switching to something else. Still can’t decide...

Good morning from Great Stirrup Cay! I know I have days 5, 6 and now 7 Daily’s to post and I’ll get that done some time today. The WiFi has been really unpredictable as to when it will upload pictures and when it won’t!

After a day of drinking in the sun yesterday, I was so tired last night. Dinner was at Cagney’s and it was great. At the table we had prime rib, filet and shrimp, the veal chop and a ton of sides. Everything was fantastic. We all skipped dessert since we were all stuffed by then. Tonight is Cirque Dreams at 9:30. We are going to try to eat at the noodle bar at around 5:30 since our actual dinner is so late.

So. Welcome to tendering. 136426e147e1fbf34f3242dc18aefaee.jpg

If you are antsy to get off the ship, make sure you get an early number and then go as soon as it’s called. This crowd is for a whole bunch of numbers plus shore excursions. It’s almost 10 am and they started calling numbers at 8.