Anyone onboard Explorer this week?

We are just back in Canada after spending several weeks in Australia for our daughter’s wedding. She and her new hubby sailed out for their honeymoon on Explorer from Sydney on the 9 night voyage departing March 19/18. We spent a lovely afternoon with them at Cruise Bar next to the ship before they sailed. They decided on no wifi for this voyage which is great but I am curious as to how the voyage has been so thought I’d check in here.

We are just back in Canada after spending several weeks in Australia for our daughter’s wedding. She and her new hubby sailed out for their honeymoon on Explorer from Sydney on the 9 night voyage departing March 19/18. We spent a lovely afternoon with them at Cruise Bar next to the ship before they sailed. They decided on no wifi for this voyage which is great but I am curious as to how the voyage has been so thought I’d check in here.
Hi there, our neighbours are onboard celebrating a 50th with an extended group of about 50 from our town. I have seen photos of them at Vila, Lifou, Mystery and I think they had Noumea today, home on Wednesday, looks like they made every port.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Onboard right now. Yep, made all the ports, weather was mostly good. Bit of rain yesterday in Noumea but hot. Great cruise overall - hate these last few days making our way back, few extra days would be nice.

Not sure if the photo works- just snapped from the library looking over the sale frenzy going on in the promenade

IMG_1522023444.434380.thumb.jpg.ae991736b98d32da0d6cfef0f656433c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the photo and update from onboard. I heard from my daughter yesterday and they’re having a wonderful time. Says she smashed the flowrider yesterday so was feeling pretty good about that.:')