Cirque Dreams and Dinner Jungle Fantasy

Mrs Booboo

Does anyone know the full cost of the Cirque show? It shows up under My NCL as $11.80 per person because it's assuming I will use it as one of my Ultimate Dining Package choices.

Also, am I missing something as to how to book the premium seats (which are extra)?

Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy

The smash-hit Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, the Broadway Hit was the first show of its kind on Broadway to ignite audiences’ imaginations. Now you can see this acclaimed show re-imagined for an exclusive and intimate fantasy adventure on Norwegian Breakaway. After enjoying a delicious dinner, witness Mother Nature’s beautiful creations come to life in a fantastical setting with aerobatic feats, award-winning costumes and breathtaking artistry. And if you believe you’ve seen it all, guess again! Stunning new acts are rotated into the show throughout the year to bring you new jungle dreams.

• Price Per Person: $47.99 USD Adult | $47.99 USD Children

i think you can only book premium seats at the box office on the ship or at the kiosks

Also - can non-refundable OBC be used for the show?

Yes. But that can only be done if you book the show onboard. All advance bookings will require you to pay [something] at time of booking.

Seating is first come first serve. The hostess will seat you front to back. Someone from your party should be in line at least 60 minutes before show time. All members of your party should be in line at least 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. Haven guests are seated first through a crew elevator and side door. So, even if you are first in line, you will not get the "best" seats. Dinner will start shortly after you are seated.

Post #15 on my thread will show you a menu and a few photos from the show room https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

Yes. But that can only be done if you book the show onboard. All advance bookings will require you to pay [something] at time of booking.

Seating is first come first serve. The hostess will seat you front to back. Someone from your party should be in line at least 60 minutes before show time. All members of your party should be in line at least 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. Haven guests are seated first through a crew elevator and side door. So, even if you are first in line, you will not get the "best" seats. Dinner will start shortly after you are seated.

Post #15 on my thread will show you a menu and a few photos from the show room https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

60 minutes before show time! I was there five minutes before show time, on the BA, on spring break and we had a seat at the front (although admittedly to the side)

I'm on vacation, I'm not waiting 60 minutes in a line for dinner!

Also, as many, many others have posted, neither the food nor the show are that good. I can't recommend it for $47.99 pp.

Just an FYI for anybody else that might have had this question. Spoke to someone at NCL - you can only use OBC for this if you book it on board. She did say that it shouldn't be a problem doing this because they only release so many spots for online booking.