denim shorts

Of course. You just cannot wear them in the dining room for dinner.

On our Anthem cruise in January one evening there was a young lady, early twenties, wearing gym shorts and a tank top in one of the MDR so denim shorts would be an up dress to that.

Yes. Just keep in mind if you are cruising in the Caribbean that denim can be very hot and heavy. Lighter weight fabric might be more comfortable.

Pretty sure the shorts in the link aren’t gonna cause the wearer to be hot.

My husband wore chinos and collared/button shirt on Voyager for his first visit to MDR, saw heaps of guys in many variations of shorts and tees/shirts, so from then onwards, he wore his (good ) denim shorts, with collared shirt and boat shoes,no one batted an eyelid!

I guess a lot has changed since being on the Anthem. Our table was right in the front near the podium and we saw a great variety of people turned away from the MDR. Mostly men. Hey, what ever you wear does not bother me in the least....just have a great cruise!!!!!

My husband wore chinos and collared/button shirt on Voyager for his first visit to MDR, saw heaps of guys in many variations of shorts and tees/shirts, so from then onwards, he wore his (good ) denim shorts, with collared shirt and boat shoes,no one batted an eyelid!

Do him a favor and hide his denim shorts. If he somehow finds and buys new ones find him a support group. They have been very out of style for well over a decade. In time maybe he can earn back the lost respect from his friends and co-workers. :D

Do him a favor and hide his denim shorts. If he somehow finds and buys new ones find him a support group. They have been very out of style for well over a decade. In time maybe he can earn back the lost respect from his friends and co-workers. :D
Dilly Dilly!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk