Adding different Credit card at Check-in

maz48

Hi.

First time RCI cruiser here, though have cruised many times. Are we able to change or add a credit card at terminal check in? I always do the online check in, but it is my husband's second card we use for onboard accounts due to $ rates. It hasn't been a problem before to add that card at online check-in under his name, on other lines, but here it had to be a card in my name, due to me by then being the lead name as I was doing the online check-in. There was no way to change unless I guess, starting all over again through his account:rolleyes:. So we ticked 'cash' presuming we could add his card when we are checking in at the terminal. I presume we will be able to? Or do we have to re-do the online check-in under his name? Thank you.

Yes, you can change information as to whose onboard expensive are attached to your husband's account or add his credit cards at check in or at GS after boarding.

We have always been asked if we want to remain with the current credit arrangement for our onboard account and to present the credit card for swiping that we want to use.

Edited by robtulipe

At check in they will ask you for the card you are going to use for on board expenses. It doesn't matter what card you submitted on line. The one you give them at check in is the one they will use.

A few times I just did not bring card I had used online, no problem using another card