Seaside YC Cabanas

BK264

Just looking for some clarification on the YC cabanas. My wife and I will be sailing in August.Does each cabin come with its own cabana or do we have to reserve them when we get on the ship? Is there an extra charge for these? I would assume that they change for them, if not what a bargain. Any insight would be great.

Just looking for some clarification on the YC cabanas. My wife and I will be sailing in August.Does each cabin come with its own cabana or do we have to reserve them when we get on the ship? Is there an extra charge for these? I would assume that they change for them, if not what a bargain. Any insight would be great.

Not been there yet but as I understand it, Royal Suite guests get cabanas for free, all other YC guests have to book and pay on board.

Not been there yet but as I understand it, Royal Suite guests get cabanas for free, all other YC guests have to book and pay on board.

I was thinking that would be the case..I called MSC and they said every YC cabin gets one. I'm not sure i believe that! lol We are in the Deluxe Suite. Any ideas what they cost per day/week etc?

I was thinking that would be the case..I called MSC and they said every YC cabin gets one. I'm not sure i believe that! lol We are in the Deluxe Suite. Any ideas what they cost per day/week etc?

good day - the cost of the Cabanas are 149.00 per day for a sea day and 99.00 per day for a port day - Royal Suites do get a complimentary cabana for the week - there are about 10 available to rent and can be done with the YC Concierge on Deck 16 at anytime on board - they are NOT available to book in advance,

hope this helps...

Actually someone posted in a different thread that MSC reduced prices to $99 sea days/$59 port days

Actually someone posted in a different thread that MSC reduced prices to $99 sea days/$59 port days

i think i saw that post as well - but also said "i think" -

we just disembarked on the 10th of March, so not sure when this other person was sailing....

I posted this comment -"Someone posted reduced prices. I think it was $59 for port days and $99 for sea days. Hoping this is the case in April."

Then someone else verified it.

"Yes, that is correct. Those are the new prices. I think they are now pretty reasonable!"

Hope this helps.

Can you reserve one for the whole week or do you have to purchase it per day?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you should be able to book each day with the YC Concierge located on Deck 16 -- being they reduced the prices, i would jump on it right away when u get on board...just a suggestion

does anyone have any pictures? 99 a day is a bargain compared to some hotels.. Are chairs available in from to sun as well?

I have a few pictures but don't use one of the photo programs to add photos to a posting. So I copied and pasted. Hope it works. If it does, I'll add a couple more.

Well, that didn't work. I'll be glad to email you the pictures if no one else can post some here.

I have a few pictures but don't use one of the photo programs to add photos to a posting. So I copied and pasted. Hope it works. If it does, I'll add a couple more.

Well, that didn't work. I'll be glad to email you the pictures if no one else can post some here.

Please email me a few pics of them if you can.

bobbykos24@gmail.com.

thank you.