What was your best last minute rate?

steve4031

Our best ever was an NCL cruise from San Francisco to Santiago Chile... $499 for 19 nights!! Just $26/nt ... haven't anything quite as good since that one, but we keep looking :)

I saw this a couple days ago... NCL med cruise 11 nights $499. Only catch was it leaves April 4 this year. Nope, not gonna do that!

Since we have to fly and will only book a balcony we haven't seen any "great" deals in a few years. In 2012 we did get a deal on a 12 day Baltic cruise on NCL for $899/pp for a front facing suite with a huge balcony, butler and lunch and dinner in Cagney's. We were also able to get MSP/LON airfare for $650/pp. Not a bad deal at all. We booked three days before the cruise departed London. It was fun.

Take care,

Mike

Last December, we sailed on Sunshine for 8 nights. Our total for two, including port fees and taxes, was $838.00 (Inside room). I also had the American Express offer, so was able to receive $100 credit on my statement after booking. Also received $100 OBC.

We just sailed Splendor March 17th $499 inside Spa with $50 OBC ...I thought that wasn't bad ...

I always dreamed of cruising frequently and living in Florida but here we are in good old Northern Nevada !!!!

I saw a crazy deal on NCL inside Panama Canal about 6 days from sailing but could not swing it .

One we are dog and cat less it will be easier .

Haven’t seen really cheap fares in several years. Swine Flu cruises were an excellent deal.

On Carnival

Two day cruise $25 w/ $25pp OBC and got the shareholders credit.

On Princess

The fare from select short cruises was credited to longer cruises. Many were booking B2b2b2b 3&4 day cruises to get to Elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums