Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

We have converted you.... this might not be your only RC cruise.... No, honestly I see you all having a lot of fun.

Looks like the girls are enjoying the Quest.

They were crying! Can only hope that catholic HS is preventative...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Quest is always fun and crazy! Definitely for adults only.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Like nothing I've ever seen. We loved it.

Another ??! How old are your girls? My grandson is 16 and on our last cruise he joined the club and did many activities. The ship we were on then wasn't quite so big. With 6000+ passengers do you feel they are safe wherever they go and how do you communicate with them. Just curious. Really hard to fathom a ship being so huge. We come from a small town in Illinois and the ship probably holds 2-3 of our "towns"!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

L1211

Quest was really fun tonight. Not sure I can say the last time I dirty danced with another guy as I did tonight. Hilarious amount of fun.

You were outstanding! I may or may not have pictures...

L1211

Hey Nabisco, sorry I missed this. They are 17 and 18. Both seniors but that makes it challenging. Collectively too old or too young for all organized activities. 16 would allow for the teens club as a place to meet others. That's so helpful!!

Where's yorkvillian? Isn't he our resident trivia champ??? Still not the answer the guide gave.

Lol. Bond movies are definitely not our specialty.

Great job with the review. I keep forgetting where I left off. I might have to start from the top again.

This crab cake was to die for and I love a good crab cake. But the ahi was coked through. Hot in the center. Not right at all. Rats! I was looking forward to that.

That stinks! I’d rather have raw than overcooked. Glad you enjoyed the crab cake though.

Harmony 06/02/18

Lol. Bond movies are definitely not our specialty.

Great job with the review. I keep forgetting where I left off. I might have to start from the top again.

We're on our last sea day heading way too quickly towards Miami. This was our first RCI cruise and we've had an outstanding time!

44ee06dffcf9211e42806e2c8db6f229.jpg

These contestants were amazing! Shocking what a mildly intoxicated adult will do for their team and a point or two! This was crazy! NCL has nothing like it. The MC was great- was that the cruise director? Sadly I don't know who that is! Here's a fav line from this scene - "what's your name?" Contestant- "whatever you want it to be". "What do you do for a living?" Whitty contestant gaming for extra points - "Whatever you'd like!" While wearing his female co-contestant's clothing, of course!

Good morning. Our final sea day. Let's make the most of it!! ceb4fe100da42bf74061707330c43d6f.jpg

Good morning! I’m so sad, felt like I was on there with you. Enjoy your sea day!!

So we've not been to the solarium bistro. Checked it out this morning. First thing I noticed, kids. Are they welcome to the bistro? Here's the breakfast offering. 8a83132ecb0fd3c57a9bb9d4c2d3e1f2.jpg

de12dd6155acbe6a9ecef05da367aa4b.jpg

cc3a8c0b32cc26079d125d8f4097b461.jpg

7e7b7745a97f1b15de1b2acb19d14b99.jpg

That's some skinny salmon accompaniments!

1cb4d99e1910b66a6f966a4e814a3b44.jpg

Nothing appealing so headed to the Park Cafe.