Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

We are sailing the HOTS in less than two months now and are so excited!

I saw that someone asked this earlier, and I hope I didn’t just miss it, but are you able to post the cruise compasses from your trip? The latest I was able to find were from December and I’m interested in what the daily schedule/activities are like now.

Thanks for the entertaining review! It was nice to see what the experience was like for those of us who will be sailing without genies. ;)

L1211,

DH & I have roots in Louisville and Lexington, and we just had our best cruise yet on Escape in December (Vibe passes were amazing!). Your review made me even more excited about Symphony next year.

Thank you so much for a fantastic ride along!

Hoping we can keep in touch. Our visit to nieces and nephews last night in NYC. There is the elusive Logan!

9a8e240db02f36ca6bff431531091e87.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG, I'm late checking back in. What a beautiful family pic!!! Congrats on the newest member of the Flannbar clan! And nice to meet the elusive 16 y/o!!! What a treat to meet you all. Made our trip special!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a card reader in the cabins that you have to keep a card in to the keep the power and AC working in your cabin?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey MaggieChalie, yes, but you can use any keycard like a loyalty card or old hotel room card. Doesn't have to be your cruise room card key. Enjoy!!!!

Thank you for sharing your vacation! You did such a wonderful job I feel like I was there even though it has been snowing on and off at home ...boo! I am dreaming of our trip on HOTS September 2019. It seems so far away yet I know it will be here and gone in the blink of an eye. Again, thank you for sharing and for helping with my planning!

You are so welcome CruisinBarb! You are so right!! September will be here before you know it. Enjoy all the planing. Isn't that a big part of the fun?!! Thank you for following!!

L1211,

DH & I have roots in Louisville and Lexington, and we just had our best cruise yet on Escape in December (Vibe passes were amazing!). Your review made me even more excited about Symphony next year.

Thank you so much for a fantastic ride along!

Thanks Just Jo. We LOVE the Escape and the Vibe!!! Lucky you!!! Wow, Symphony. Watching videos right now if I'm being perfectly honest...

feeling it on my future too!!! Want to do a wrap up to this review to compare my recent HOTS,

Carnival Rust Bucket (don't laugh, we had a blast!!) and NCL (where I have most experience). Many pluses to each!!! Maybe tomorrow. Thanks again for the nice comments. So share your Symphony experience!!

OMG, I'm late checking back in. What a beautiful family pic!!! Congrats on the newest member of the Flannbar clan! And nice to meet the elusive 16 y/o!!! What a treat to meet you all. Made our trip special!!!

Well look at who appeared again! Haha.

You will need to share your real cell number with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums