Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

Haha. It’s been to have the Aqua Theatre Suite....for this one time only.

Hey I’m going to ask our genie if we can have dessert only (yes that dessert) at Wonderland after dinner elsewhere tonight. Interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have dinner at 8 but can hurry!!! Let us know if you pull it off!!! Would love it. But we understand if we're too late...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your daughter feeling better

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Forums mobile app

You are so sweet. She's not feeling well. Just checked on her. She's laying down. Went out in the sun to video her friend surf and it took it out of her. Thank you for asking.

Enjoying this thread. Going to be on HOTS 4/14/2019

Outstanding. What a wonderful experience. Enjoy it all!!

We have dinner at 8 but can hurry!!! Let us know if you pull it off!!! Would love it. But we understand if we're too late...

Genie says (drum roll please) .....just walk into Wonderland for dessert. If not Star Class, then you have to pay some cost for dessert, not sure how much. Problem is restaurant closes at 9:30.

Genie says (drum roll please) .....just walk into Wonderland for dessert. If not Star Class, then you have to pay some cost for dessert, not sure how much. Problem is restaurant closes at 9:30.

We're going to show up early for dinner and try to make it by 9:15 for dessert. Does that work?! You've got us jonesing for wonderland (aka the best on the ship!!) dessert!!!

We're going to show up early for dinner and try to make it by 9:15 for dessert. Does that work?! You've got us jonesing for wonderland (aka the best on the ship!!) dessert!!!

Yes get there as early as you can. Tell 150 to hustle it up. How many will be joining us for dessert?

Flannbarr and L1211, you two need to sail together all the time with joint reviews. This has been very enjoyable.

L1211, did you get the burn cream for your hubby. From that photo above the AT it looks like he might be needing it tonight.

Flannbarr and L1211, you two need to sail together all the time with joint reviews. This has been very enjoyable.

L1211, did you get the burn cream for your hubby. From that photo above the AT it looks like he might be needing it tonight.

I started out the blog early and was quickly outpaced by her once she started posting every bit of every meal or drink (eg the 6 different salts at 150 CP. So I raised the white flag and gave up.

When we return, I will do a cruise review and a separate star class review.

Will your son be

There??

I hope it's ok but the DD Became human again at then opportunity of dessert at

Wonderland. Ok if the girls come? 9 pm? Bring the elusive son!!

I started out the blog early and was quickly outpaced by her once she started posting every bit of every meal or drink (eg the 6 different salts at 150 CP. So I raised the white flag and gave up.

After that "sizzle like bacon" show the

Price went up! Now we're all burnt! I'm checking for it now! Andrew, you guys need to join us!

Hey, those salts were from all over the world and each deserved their dues! Honestly...

I hope it's ok but the DD Became human again at then opportunity of dessert at

Wonderland. Ok if the girls come? 9 pm? Bring the elusive son!!

Awesome. See you at 9. Elusive son will not be there. I’m having 2 appetizers and 2 entrees at Coastal Kitchen so my stomach should be stretched out for dessert.

Awesome. See you at 9. Elusive son will not be there. I’m having 2 appetizers and 2 entrees at Coastal Kitchen so my stomach should be stretched out for dessert.

We've already ordered at CP! We're on it!!