Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

Sorry, back to the Caymus tasting! Lol

Is it $20 like the others? I suspect certain wine tastings are more expensive but I’d thought I’d ask.

All wine tastings are actually $40 pp. and your drink package doesn't apply. You do gat a USD7 snack plate from Jamie's to accompany the tasting included. The high are all high end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we're off to Mini Bites. I think I'm back to the egg white omelette. The salmon was amazing but heavy. I missed lunch! It's tough to forfeit a dining opportunity. So many I've not tried. Have not eaten in the solarium yet! Maybe we go there??

Also going to give this thing a try. Haven't had a drink with it yet. What have I been drinking???

Based on your review, a lot of wine and alcohol. lol. But that's what vacation is all about right? Your live feed has been truly live and I love it. I'm sad for your trip to end also. lol.

Family breakfast before Cozumel. We're at Mini Bites. The girl's haunt (mom's too, shhhh). Here are the choices so far. f685312d81599d4ce654967dfb58ae3e.jpg

The DH with coffee from Promenade Cafe

And DD's friend

100fb0462af87c3c30e03853fb2ad4b9.jpg

And the DD having the healthiest of breakfasts. Bacon mountain with a side of syrup for dipping.

2b2bb52f0073dc9ff60082397edcbf07.jpg

957e502e6d6aaf923632ab0f4ec5e7dc.jpg

And my standby. In love with their veggie omelettes. 141923cd8ce8d9f37f648ded286223a9.jpg

The carnival ships just getting here in full force. 71e05fb8347951ac20608b3f5086f62b.jpg

You can see why we lovingly call the fantasy a "rust bucket" but I'd cruise it in a heartbeat, especially with my 21 y/o again! e48fcaf6ac4958e67a5a12491e57eb60.jpg

Here's the oldest lovely from that wonderful trip. The tall one is mine. 13a4463cbdab53c54144b3da47e172bd.jpg

39d2b41788bf774e0061f1a21b987e6a.jpg

Didn’t see your Jamie’s review? You went AWOL last night after the bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's coming! We didn't have a wonderful meal. Forgotten salads, salmon cooked beyond recognition, twice. The biggest tragedy, the DD in a dress that was too hot!!! Had to make an OOTD change before the meal. A tragedy all the way around! There were some highs, I promise. Don't feel too sorry for us.... enjoy Paradise Beach today! More of that perfect weather!!!

I cannot view the pictures until I get home from work tonight but I will see everyone

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Forums mobile app

You'll love the DD'sbreakfast choice. Im happy to report she did NOT finish it. Thanks for coming along!!!

Based on your review, a lot of wine and alcohol. lol. But that's what vacation is all about right? Your live feed has been truly live and I love it. I'm sad for your trip to end also. lol.

Ha ha! Right??? I have to curtail my day drinking today so I can experience more evening drinking!!! I need a new strategy today. Got me yesterday...

So we're off to Mini Bites. I think I'm back to the egg white omelette. The salmon was amazing but heavy. I missed lunch! It's tough to forfeit a dining opportunity. So many I've not tried. Have not eaten in the solarium yet! Maybe we go there??

What time of day do you go to mini bites for your omelets?

From what I was able to see online, it was open for lunch only, but we would be very interested in having omelets for breakfast.

Thanks!

Harmony 06/02/18

What time of day do you go to mini bites for your omelets?

From what I was able to see online, it was open for lunch only, but we would be very interested in having omelets for breakfast.

Thanks!

Harmony 06/02/18

Breakfast is open till 10:30 am. I’ve had no lines at any time!! Enjoy!!