The Getaway and Fury Catamaran excursion

We are sailing in January on the Getaway and the Fury Catamaran excursion, our favorite in Cozumel isn't listed as available on our My NCL page. Are they probably sold out or maybe they wont list them until a later date?

This is still listed as an excursion on the excursion section of the NCL home page.

See if they have a website and book it directly. We booked parasailing directly with Fury in Key West last November. It was significantly less expensive than the cruise ship, and there were cruise passengers from our ship with us on the excursion!

We are sailing in January on the Getaway and the Fury Catamaran excursion, our favorite in Cozumel isn't listed as available on our My NCL page. Are they probably sold out or maybe they wont list them until a later date?

This is still listed as an excursion on the excursion section of the NCL home page.

We're also cruising Getaway in January and love the Fury catamaran excursion. Impatiently waiting for it to be listed on the NCL website.

It is really early for excursions for a sailing next January. Just keep checking every few weeks. This far out there is almost no chance that it is sold out, it likely hasn't been listed. If you can't find it by the first of October then call.

See if they have a website and book it directly. We booked parasailing directly with Fury in Key West last November. It was significantly less expensive than the cruise ship, and there were cruise passengers from our ship with us on the excursion!

thanks for the advice; I already tried that and the dates we are going to be there are blacked out.

I cruise in September and noticed the excursions are coming out later than usual. The Costa Maya items didn’t show until just recently.. and others are adding a couple here or there. I too was looking for a catamaran for Cozumel and do not see it on NCL. Shore Excursioneer has a couple options.