Project Runway?

BlueHerons

OK, that was fun :) I think I liked the episode with the birthday suit and the bubble bath better than the cowgirl one. But I was definitely impressed with the girl riding her horse. I suppose I'm just not a gingham fan ;)

What a great show, very entertaining...can't wait for more episodes!

OK, that was fun :) I think I liked the episode with the birthday suit and the bubble bath better than the cowgirl one. But I was definitely impressed with the girl riding her horse. I suppose I'm just not a gingham fan ;)

What a great show, very entertaining...can't wait for more episodes!

Definitely like Austin and Santino (and I was one that didn't like Santino in his season). It's just so positive and fun without being syrupy sweet.

Definitely like Austin and Santino (and I was one that didn't like Santino in his season). It's just so positive and fun without being syrupy sweet.

I don't remember caring for either of them on the show, Especially Santino. Except for his Tim Gunn impersonation (I think that was Santino??) But they are funny together on this show. I'm not terribly impressed with the dresses they have made...so far ;)

Edited by Happy ks
punctuation errors

Hey now........I don't belong to a garden club, my thumb does not even approach being green but I do have some Lilly. :D

I wondered about the pants....he must have been in tears.

Does anyone know if there's a rerun of the show anytime? I was sewing at the time and couldn't give the show my full attention.

You can watch full episodes on the internet.

I don't remember caring for either of them on the show, Especially Santino. Except for his Tim Gunn impersonation (I think that was Santino??) But they are funny together on this show. I'm not terribly impressed with the dresses they have made...so far ;)

They are designing something based on what the person has asked so I think their designs have to be looked at in a different context. So far, both ladies seemed to be very happy with what they did. Neither dress was something that I would wear and I'm sure many would not care for what I may ask them to design.;):)

Jason & Nicholas are both gone. When I saw the ambulance scene in the preview, I thought that someone might have done the unthinkable.

At the beginning of the first episode, I thought that I glimpsed Seth Aaron sitting next to Tim & Heidi. Was he part of the interview process?

Barb

Jason & Nicholas are both gone. When I saw the ambulance scene in the preview, I thought that someone might have done the unthinkable.

At the beginning of the first episode, I thought that I glimpsed Seth Aaron sitting next to Tim & Heidi. Was he part of the interview process?

Barb

I think the ambulance scene is part of the next episode. It looks like a womans feet sticking out on the gurney. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I saw Seth Aaron as well, I was sure he'd be on the show any second. I did just see his spread in Marie Claire a couple months ago, very cute stuff, I'm happy for him.

A. J really dodged a bullet with his hiked up green mess of a dress. At least he knew it.

Too bad for Nicholas, tho. A.J. should be up there over him IMHO.

I think Peach benefitted from when they unfairly dumped Gordana. But I'm glad Jason is gone.

As to the top 3 -- all were great, but I though both Valerie's and Mondo's outfits were marginally better than Gretchen's. THEN I saw the "billboard" (just a vinyl wrap for very short term use, BTW; bet is was down within 24 hours) -- Gretchen's outfit much more played to the multiple image use than either of the other two would have. So, I get it.

What station plays the Santino/Austin thing?

Barb

He was on the panel for the Seattle auditions.

It was Ivy who was taken away by ambulance. Apparently, she suffered a dizzy spell.

The stress of being a participant on that show must be incredible.

Or she's not eating.

As much as I think Casanova is a ridiculous contestant, I have to agree that they picked the right one to go this week.

It was fun, seeing how creative some of them were last night. I was glad there wasn't so much whining about materials like there is on some of the seasons.

I guess I know nuttin' about fashion because I did not like Gretchen's outfit and the judge's all raved about it. I liked the little jacket but the skirt reminded me of the tinsel-ly cheap looking stuff that hangs around used car lots.

When is ORANGE man going to stop getting his spray on tan?:p

I guess I know nuttin' about fashion because I did not like Gretchen's outfit and the judge's all raved about it. I liked the little jacket but the skirt reminded me of the tinsel-ly cheap looking stuff that hangs around used car lots.

When is ORANGE man going to stop getting his spray on tan?:p

So, I'm wracking my brain trying to think of who is orange, then slap my forehead....Michael Kors!!!! Of course :D

I watched, again and enjoyed, again, Austin and Santino. Love the show, still don't care for the dresses they are making. They remind me of the off the rack stuff you can buy at Macys.

How many ways can Austin wear his hair :)? Loved Santino on the donkey...poor donkey. Great show, I hope they sign them on for another road trip again in the future. I'm thinking this is just a summer replacement show? My husband even laughs at them, while he's passing through the room because he certainly won't sit and watch with me.

I think Gretchen is becoming a legend in her own mind. I do realize it's not all her fault, the producers are editing down several days worth of material into just a few minutes. I like her designs, but she may just become a bit disliked with her attitude.

I always love the "alternative materials" challenge .. it simply amazes me what they can do with basically not much!! I think the right person won .. that was some dress !!

Again, I watched Tim Gunn's afterward and he also mentioned that there are more sides to all these designers which will become more readily apparent as the season goes on.. he seemed to be specifically addressing the way Gretchen is being perceived. I guess time will tell there but she certainly isn't making the other designers happy and I admit the way it is edited I wanted to tell her to shut up too !!

I so agree. I was just certain that she was in the bottom and then she was top 2. I figure it must be a case of there are things we can't see on the tv that they are seeing in person.

I so agree. I was just certain that she was in the bottom and then she was top 2. I figure it must be a case of there are things we can't see on the tv that they are seeing in person.

I think that must be the case. For instance, I adored Michael C's red dress while watching it come down the runway and was shocked not to see it in the top 3. Then I looked up the photo online, and I suddenly wasn't as taken with it. It looked so different on my television for some reason.

We need Curt posting pix of the dresses.

Well, he's busy.

Gretchen - yes, they edit a few days worth of stuff to make it look worse, but still, there are too many obnoxious statements coming out of her mouth. And she was walking around the workroom giving unwanted opinions to others about their work. Very poor form.

Gretchen's skirt didn't thrill me. However, the jacket was sensational, and as Nina pointed out, she was the only one to make a 3 piece outfit.

I loved the winning dress.

Peach's dress was beautifully made, but again, she plays it too safe. And to say that she wants to keep things understated when the challenge is to make something from a party store, shows that she really can't get out of her safe little niche.

She's a good dressmaker and a fabulous seamstress for her group of sweet-lady, cookie baking devotee's. She's not a designer. She'd better start opening her brain or she'll be aufed as soon as the really bad ones are gone. The judges will grow bored with her safe looks.

I would have sent home Casanova since he's pretty regularly awfully and this was Sarah's first time in the bottom. But -- he makes much better TV than she does.

I thought this was the best crop of outfits ever from alternative materials. Even Peach rose to the challenge (I thought it was cute and flirty with all that paper froth peeking out the bottom).

Next 3 going: A.J. (he's had some nasty messes), Peach, and Cassanova -- in no particular order.

My early favorites: Valerie, Mondo, Michael. But it's early days and I don't even have them all straight in my head yet. And I'm not mentioning Gretchen on purpose because she's such a strong early lead -- no fun predicting she'll go far. LOL

Did anyone laugh as hard as I did when Tim and Kristin were talking about her making a belt out of the "Animal Fluffy Balls"?

I see that the bidding for this episode's runway fashions is exceptionally SLOW. At the time I'm posting this, there are 6 looks that have yet to get a bid!

http://projectrunway.auction.seenon.com/

Did anyone laugh as hard as I did when Tim and Kristin were talking about her making a belt out of the "Animal Fluffy Balls"?

I see that the bidding for this episode's runway fashions is exceptionally SLOW. At the time I'm posting this, there are 6 looks that have yet to get a bid!

Not surprised about the bidding. It's hot glued paper stuff. Not exactly made to last.

So, I'm wracking my brain trying to think of who is orange, then slap my forehead....Michael Kors!!!! Of course :D

I watched, again and enjoyed, again, Austin and Santino. Love the show, still don't care for the dresses they are making. They remind me of the off the rack stuff you can buy at Macys.

How many ways can Austin wear his hair :)? Loved Santino on the donkey...poor donkey. Great show, I hope they sign them on for another road trip again in the future. I'm thinking this is just a summer replacement show? My husband even laughs at them, while he's passing through the room because he certainly won't sit and watch with me.

I think Gretchen is becoming a legend in her own mind. I do realize it's not all her fault, the producers are editing down several days worth of material into just a few minutes. I like her designs, but she may just become a bit disliked with her attitude.

I totally agree with everything you said with the exception of Austin & Santino's work. They are really good sports and actually I think they have done very well with what they have had to work with.

I've been to the Gibsons in Weatherford, Tx and they were lucky to find $1 a yard fabric. This week at the "quilt shop" in Okla was as big of a challenge. It seems the girls and their familes/friends are amazed with the transformations.

Can't understand how Peach has stayed in the running. Tim helped her above and beyond on the first 2 shows. She looked like a marble was rolling around in her head when Tim came around to help. I can't see her lasting much longer.

It was just hysterical watching Tim become hysterical!

I totally agree with everything you said with the exception of Austin & Santino's work. They are really good sports and actually I think they have done very well with what they have had to work with.

I've been to the Gibsons in Weatherford, Tx and they were lucky to find $1 a yard fabric. This week at the "quilt shop" in Okla was as big of a challenge. It seems the girls and their familes/friends are amazed with the transformations.

Can't understand how Peach has stayed in the running. Tim helped her above and beyond on the first 2 shows. She looked like a marble was rolling around in her head when Tim came around to help. I can't see her lasting much longer.

I still think they could make something amazing regardless of the fabric. What I see is just prom style dresses.

My thoughts are that Peach is staying only because she's nice. She's really got no style in comparison to some of the other older contestants from past seasons. I'd not mind her making a dress for me, but I'm not a fashion forward 20 or 30 something person. I'd love to have her as a tailor for my clothing.

Edited by Happy ks