Project Runway?

BlueHerons

They showed a "marathon" of last season all day...

So it looks like...

Next week will be final 4 episode.

Week after will be reunion episode (that's going to be a big mess):o .

Week after will be Finale Part 1. (Tim Gunn visiting the final 3 as they make their designs in their hometowns)

Week after will be Finale Part 2. (Runway Show and winner).

CJW

I can't believe I stayed up for that!

But, I did end up watching it, as I had missed last weeks episode. Plus, I had never seen the finale for season 2, so even though I knew who won, it was fun to see.

I thought the runway show last week had 4 finalists, not 3???

So, who will be the winner? My vote would be for Michael.

So, who will be the winner? My vote would be for Michael.

I'm pulling for Michael too! I think that the winning designer needs to have the right temperament. Their all good, no question but I think it takes more than that.

Michael brings the spice but not the catty, mean stuff I've seen in a couple of contestants... which personally, I really don't care for in a professional.

Just my .2 :)

I'm still rooting for Laura -- did anyone catch last night's "twist" teaser for the upcoming Final 4 episode that said it wouldn't necessarily be a "Final 3"? I'm hoping that means Laura's still in the running!

As I said yesterday, I think this is a talented group and any of them could win based on the judges' assessment of their final collection.

Hate me if you will, but being in NYC, all that is in is Fashion week. The 3 winners are suppose to present a show at Olympus fashion week, and that came and went already. Want some dirt. I dont want to spoil it for all but i say its going to be down to 2 of them to win. The other is a dump of a show. Oh well, what the hell, here is goes, dont read it if you want to watch it

All 4 left will go to the Olympus fashion week and present there own line. I have seen all 4 shows by each player, and lets just say that it will be down to 2 of them. I am saying, Jefferey and Uli, and as a 3rd in i would say Laura. Thats all i am saying.

They showed a "marathon" of last season all day...

So it looks like...

Next week will be final 4 episode.

Week after will be reunion episode (that's going to be a big mess):o .

Week after will be Finale Part 1. (Tim Gunn visiting the final 3 as they make their designs in their hometowns)

Week after will be Finale Part 2. (Runway Show and winner).

CJW

Thanks for the update.

Doesn't make me happy, but appreciate knowing what they're up to.

Hate me if you will, but being in NYC, all that is in is Fashion week. The 3 winners are suppose to present a show at Olympus fashion week, and that came and went already. Want some dirt. I dont want to spoil it for all but i say its going to be down to 2 of them to win. The other is a dump of a show. Oh well, what the hell, here is goes, dont read it if you want to watch it

All 4 left will go to the Olympus fashion week and present there own line. I have seen all 4 shows by each player, and lets just say that it will be down to 2 of them. I am saying, Jefferey and Uli, and as a 3rd in i would say Laura. Thats all i am saying.

Jazo,

Appreciate your not wanting to spill the beans, but we all know that 4 have shown at Olympus Fashion Week - it was already televised - and there garments have been posted by Curt.

Source: TMZ.com

A "Project Runway" contestant, Jeffrey Sebelia, the one with the throat tattoo, has been accused of violating rules about getting help with sewing, according to the New York Post. "We took the accusations very seriously," says "Runway's" Tim Gunn. This week's episode will tell the real tale, says a rep.

I keep thinking today's Wednesday. Can you tell I'm ready for a new fix of PR? Having withdrawls since no new show last week.

Beth

At last, Wed is finally here. I think I have been going through withdrawal too.