Harmony Bar Crawl

What is the time table for the Crawl? A 7 day cruise might be a little to easy.

Maybe not as easy as you think. We were going to do the same thing on the transatlantic (even easier you would think) but, alas, you end up finding a bar/bartender that really suits you (for us it was Wonderland) and the rest is history. Good luck with the challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree with Chawkjewel....and even with 7 day cruises...you find a bartender or 3 that you like, and voila - bar crawl challenge is not so easy...

I recall doing this with some dear CC roll call mates from our Allure cruise back in 2011, I compiled the list, handed it out, and well it seemed that while we would try and meet up at a new bar every night for a drink, we always ended up in our favorite one (back then it was the Viking Crown lounge, now Coastal Kitchen) - but in the end, I was the one with the most bar visited - We also had a rule where you had to have a witness... (so you couldn't just check off the whole list)

But, I'm dusting off the list, and seeing if I can do better than I did back in 2011 this summer... and really can't wait!!

Thanks for making me re-think this!!

CHEERS!

Love this idea!

I’m wondering, should you try a different drink at each bar? Most have theme drinks, correct? So, for Sabor a margarita or something with tequila would be appropriate.

For bars without a theme or speciality, it could be your choice or (even better) the bartender’s choice.

I like that idea

There is NO Aquatheatre BAR on Harmony - the end Abyss slide is where the bar would be....

Closest bar to Aquatheatre is Sabor, which did get quite crazy before showtimes....

Thank you will take it off my list with Chops, Izumi and 150 Central park

I have it on a spreadsheet with a check box and my wife is a lightweight so it will be a 7 day for us

I feel like I want to try them all the first two days. Then I’ll just go where the faves were. I have faith that it can be done. [emoji854] (I really have no idea, but that’s ideal!)

Harmony 06/02/18

Excellent!

Okay, so I know that Sabor & Wonderland have a bar that you can drink at without ordering food. Is that the same for Izumi, 150, and Chops? Or do you have to eat there to get their drinks? Thanks for the list!

Harmony 06/02/18

There are no bars in the restaurants in a Central Park (150CP, Chops and Jamies). They get their drinks from the trellis bar.

I don’t remember seeing a bar in Izumi either.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

There are no bars in the restaurants in a Central Park (150CP, Chops and Jamies). They get their drinks from the trellis bar.

I don’t remember seeing s bar in Izumi either.

Ok I just saw the Bar Icon in front of them and deck plans. Thanks for info