Help from St. Thomas Regulars-- Is This possible?

Correct me anytime you may disagree or know a better option. In port from 11:30am-7pm. Carnival Magic Tuesday June 5th. Right off the ship I'm headed to the sky ride to Paradise Point. Next taking taxi to Magen's Bay for maybe a couple hours tops(just want to see it to say I've been there). Then taxi into town Charlotte Amalie just to see the town. Then taxi back to ship maybe with a Photo Op from one of the Mountainous views(will a taxi do this for me?) A GOOD BAR TO TRY A BUSHWACKER. Can this be accomplished? Should I do the sky ride last and head to Magen's and town 1st. Should I hire a taxi for all of this or just grab them as I go? Definitely looking for a wind down spot to try a few drinks(Bushwacker) before back on the ship.

Thanks in advance:cool::cool:

Edited by DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ
wanted to highlight something

IMHO, do the sky ride to Pardise Point last and enjoy your Bushwhacker(s) there. You should be docking right there at Havensight so you can wave at the ship as it leaves. LOL! ;p

There will be plenty of taxis at the dock that will do Magens/shopping tours for one price.

IMHO, do the sky ride to Pardise Point last and enjoy your Bushwhacker(s) there. You should be docking right there at Havensight so you can wave at the ship as it leaves. LOL! ;p

There will be plenty of taxis at the dock that will do Magens/shopping tours for one price.

Believe it or not my wife says let's miss the boat and just stay here quite often.:cool::D OK --so get off the ship-find taxi- tell him what I want which is basically Magen's Bay, Charlotte Amalie, and a mountain view for photo ops, then drop us off at the sky ride which is close to Port. I hope the Bushwackers are GREAT!!!!!! at Paradise Point.

You can get the great mountain view, Bushwacker, and skyride all taken care of at Paradise Point. From there, grab a taxi to Meagan's Bay. When you are ready to leave, grab another back to town (there will be plenty available or just have someone call you one, they will be by very quickly)