FINALLY. FTTF became available

blizzrd

11 days out and I was able to snag it. It’s different in now it shows a time. I thought fttf got priority embarkation? My check in time is from 11:30-12 and my fttf time is from 12-1. Sooo what’s that all mean??

We had the same thing on our cruise last month out of Miami. We arrived at the port around 10:30 and we went right in and had a short wait in the lounge. We boarded the ship just after 11:00.

Reprint your luggage tags and boarding pass. Both should now have the FTTF logo on them.

Show up at the terminal any time you please. There is something in the computer system that requires an appointment time for checking in, but you can ignore it completely.

11 days out and I was able to snag it. It’s different in now it shows a time. I thought fttf got priority embarkation? My check in time is from 11:30-12 and my fttf time is from 12-1. Sooo what’s that all mean??

Odd that your check-in time would be changed to a later time than what you had previously chosen. My reaction would be "If I didn't want to check in until 12:00 or later, then I wouldn't have bothered to purchase FTTF in the first place." Actually, regardless of what your check-in time is (chosen or otherwise), having FTTF gives you the ability to check in as soon as the terminal is open for embarking passengers, just like with any other priority passengers, such as Platinum or Diamond.

Reprint your luggage tags and boarding pass. Both should now have the FTTF logo on them.

Show up at the terminal any time you please. There is something in the computer system that requires an appointment time for checking in, but you can ignore it completely.

This!

In addition, if you don't reprint your tags and boarding pass, you won't get the FTTF perks at the terminal so be sure you have everything updated.

Ignore the check-in time.

You’re priority. Just bust into the line like you own the place. That’s what we did. [emoji3] For my next sailing I’m going to pass on FTTF. I loved it before but 80 bucks for our cabin is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You’re priority. Just bust into the line like you own the place. That’s what we did. [emoji3] For my next sailing I’m going to pass on FTTF. I loved it before but 80 bucks for our cabin is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It went up. It was $89.

The FTTF info on the excursion page always says 12:00. You can ignore that. Everyone has to pick a check-in time, even priority passengers, but as FTTF, you're allowed to check in anytime, even earlier than your assigned time. It's just that Carnival prefers people pick a time closest to when they're actually going to arrive to keep things running smoothly.

It means nothing, you check in at any time.