Magnifica Transatlantic Santos to Leixões review!

Nunagoras

Without wanting to break the rules... Yes! Those are the ones you're thinking of!... You'll need to be an associate to work with them though, but it is such a small nominal annuity on the likes of EUR 15. Only one in the family needs to be member. I think that being perhaps a foreigner imposes you some difficulties... They'll certainly take good care of you!... Have a nice evening!...

Thanks for that. My Portuguese girlfriend has been an associate for many years, but we don't recall seeing your cruise being offered on their regular mailouts. We'll spotted and I'm pleased you have enjoyed it.

Thanks for your reply and for the extensive review.

Thanks a lot for this. I am thinking of doing a Rome to Rio or Santos or perhaps Genoa to Buenos Aires next year and have been a little concerned about the many negative reviews of MSC.

It is nice to read a positive one.

Thanks for that. My Portuguese girlfriend has been an associate for many years, but we don't recall seeing your cruise being offered on their regular mailouts. We'll spotted and I'm pleased you have enjoyed it.

Thanks for your reply and for the extensive review.

Many thanks to the kind words! I didn't notice the cruise in the mailouts either!... I saw it in their technologically outdated and relatively limited website (Portuguese language only. You will only be able to fully use it properly on Chrome or the old Internet Explorer)!

Let me to give a nice tip to you: In order to enjoy what the best these TA has to offer, the best way is to make a good relationship with one of their agents on one of their physical locations... Given their audience they work somewhat traditionally like on the "good old days" with the most personalised possible service!

Finally for your reference: Between late July and early September they will certainly show on their website and on their physical locations the next year similar to this cruise offering like they do every year! Stay tuned if so interested!...

Have a nice day!