Which restaurants are open for lunch?

mkbruce

I’m a long time Celebrity cruiser (Elite CC member), but can’t seem to remember which restaurants are open for lunch on port days and sea days.

I know pretty much everything is open for dinner and that Blu is never open for lunch. I also know the Luminae and MDR are open on sea days for lunch and on embarkation day for suite and CC cabin guests respectively. OCV is a don’t care as we never eat there.

What about the others? Tuscan Grill, Silk Harvest, Sushi on 5, Murano, Spa cafe?

We’re sailing on the Solstice to Alaska in May in a suite if that makes any difference....

Our cruise earlier this year:

Port days- OVC, Mast Grill, Spa Cafe. Sushi on 5 opened at 3

Sea days- Luminae (suites), MDR, OVC, Mast Grill, Spa Cafe, not sure when S on 5 opened. Some sea days (not all) one of the speciality restaurants would be open w/a$25 or $30pp charge.

• 1 month later...
Can you lunch in the MDR if you are Aqua Class?

You will have to lunch somewhere other than BLU, since BLU is not open for lunch (breakfast and dinner only). Lunch in the MDR is open seating, open to all.

MDR is only open to Concierge on embarkation day, correct.

I pretty sure on Equinox that Sushi on 5 is open all sea days for lunch...I thought it was open for lunch port days too, but I could be wrong. On our last cruise we barely left the ship, ate all our meals onboard, and I would have said we saw people in Sushi on 5 everyday, but maybe not. Lots of officer level crew eat in Sushi.