BINGO on Seaside

resstation

Yay! I love Bingo! Does it cost to play? Do you actually get to put the tokens on the spots, or is it one of those computer pads that does it all for you and you just sit there bored?

Of course it costs to play...LOL!! I didn't play last week so I can't confirm if they had the electronic tablets like they have on other cruise lines...but I'm sure they also have the paper sheets you use a "blotter" to mark off your numbers

Yay! I love Bingo! Does it cost to play? Do you actually get to put the tokens on the spots, or is it one of those computer pads that does it all for you and you just sit there bored?

Does it cost to play? Is that an april fools ???

Does it cost to play? Is that an april fools ???

riclop, what is an "april fools"??? Did you mean to write April (yes, the month of April is capitalized) Fool's joke, prank, hoax or what? Maybe, just maybe, poster meant to write "What does it cost to play?"

No, it wasn't an April Fools question. I was being serious. The cruise ships have lots of games and events you don't have to pay for, I didn't know if Bingo was one of them. You don't have to pay when you play Trivia, or Pictionary, or Name that Tune on the ship do you? I know that some places have you pay for cards, but those are for cash prizes usually. I didn't know if the Bingo on the ship was just one of the fun activities they have, where maybe the winners get drink coupons or t-shirts or something else silly as prizes.

And if someone comes on here and tells me we have to pay to play trivia and the like I think I might cry. The closer we get to our cruise and the more I read these threads, the more things I'm finding out aren't included in our cruise that were never divulged to us on the website, and it's all getting a little ridiculous. *sigh* /end mini rant/

Yep, bingo costs. I only played once (the last one for the free cruise...I did not win):(:( .

If I remember correctly i paid $40 for 3 cards (nine total squares) They were the punch card/tab type that you punch part way through the perforation. The only issue I had, was she called out the numbers way too fast and with no table in front of you (in the theatre) it made it cumbersome. They also played simultaneously on the pool deck and had a close circuit feed out there to those folks. Overall it was fun.