Priority boarding with princess 1st timer

Yes. Just tell the person at the entrance to the Priority Boarding line that she is with you, in your cabin. I usually have the boarding passes out ready to show just in case. Have never had a problem!

I'm platinum taking my daughter, a princess 1st timer, on a cruise in Oct. We're sharing the same cabin. Will she be allowed to board with me as priority? Thanks.

Since she's in the same cabin with you NO PROBLEM!

Enjoy! :D

Yes she can.

Tony

You can forget priority, the same as bogo & $5 drinks at happy hr., its all gone. There is only one line going into the terminal at FLL, priority doesn`t begin until you get to the line to process your entrée. Wonder whagt else they will take away, might as well look for other options.

You can forget priority, the same as bogo & $5 drinks at happy hr., its all gone. There is only one line going into the terminal at FLL, priority doesn`t begin until you get to the line to process your entrée. Wonder whagt else they will take away, might as well look for other options.

There is normally a separate security line for "VIP" at Port Everglades.

In January of this year when I sailed out of FLL, the Priority Line was in effect at Pier 2.

When leaving out of FLL Pier 19 the year before, we found no priority until inside the terminal as was stated by boca7.

In January of this year when I sailed out of FLL, the Priority Line was in effect at Pier 2.

When leaving out of FLL Pier 19 the year before, we found no priority until inside the terminal as was stated by boca7.

We were at terminal 19 last week--I didn't see any priority line. However, we must have timed it right because there was essentially no line at all!

We probably arrived about 11:15--I'd timed it for 11:00, but we were mis-directed to terminal 2. By the time we got to the correct ship, it was likely 11:15.

As Platinum, we plan on getting to the port EARLY, to do our best to facilitate our own early/priority boarding.

If there is a long line, or lines, at crunch time... It sounds like anything goes??? May or may not be Priorty Security Line, or shorter line for priority passengers. SO many of the ships passengers could possibly all be 'priority'!

No priority line at pier 2 the other week. The line was extremely long,but we were on the ship in 25 minutes. Lines move fast, just have all paperwork and passport out ready to be checked. Also, on Regal no more health form to be filled out!!

No priority line at pier 2 the other week. The line was extremely long,but we were on the ship in 25 minutes. Lines move fast, just have all paperwork and passport out ready to be checked. Also, on Regal no more health form to be filled out!!

Do you meant the one where 75% of the sick people don't exactly tell them the truth? :D