I messed up!

Suedonym3

Booked a trip on the Getaway during a sail away promo. Had UDP/UBP and onboard credit. A second promo came up and decided to book a 2nd cabin for family...but although I thought I booked the same, I just discovered I have excursion credit instead of UBP on that room...so...can anything be done? It looks like there is a current promo on...so could I rebook the room...any info on the corks and caps program if not possible? Or the viva vino? Thanks to any who can help...

Yep, just call and request to change the promotion type. Then you would pay the amt of the drinking package. It is an easy fix, not like you booked a wrong type of cabin for example (sail away) instead of an inside room with promotions listed. Most sail away room/rate does not include promotions.

Called yesterday and made the change without issue. There was a slight increase for the UBP taxes/gratuities to my overall cost but a much better value for me than the cruise excursion credit. Thanks for the help all!

We were able to change Shore excursion to internet with no problem. Took all of three or four minutes. Decided Bermuda was

not a great deal for the excursions since we can do most anything we want on our own or with outside vendor. Seven of us going with only one $50 credit per day, so no way we could've avoided losing money if we booked ship excursions all three days.

We can use the internet to check in for our flights, so it will provide us a little value with no extra charges.

Called yesterday and made the change without issue. There was a slight increase for the UBP taxes/gratuities to my overall cost but a much better value for me than the cruise excursion credit. Thanks for the help all!

See, you did not mess up after all. Don't be so quick to call your perceived shortcomings. Have fun on your cruise.

Just a thought.