1st time taking a tour

We are a group of 6 (4 adults, 2 teens) and are taking a 6 hour tour on St. Kitts with Thenford Grey.

I am trying to figure out how much we should tip. This is our 1st tour. Will there be one person driving/giving the tour? Or is there normally a driver and a second person talking/touring?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I loved Thenford Grey and his tour. He had a driver and he narrated. I gave him $20 after the tour. He loves the island and really works hard to make sure everyone has a good time. There is no set amount to tip, just whatever you are comfortable with. His family works with him too, I believe his niece was there and she was sweet.

If you tip, tip the guide...they are expected to "share" with the driver. Tipping is neither required nor expected....if a guide mentions tipping more than once, we are not happy with the solicitation and depending on the time we've had (good/bad/indifferent) we may reduce our tip, if they are continuously asking for tips. That's just rude. If you have a fantastic day, tip more! It's really up to you!