Bus - Luggage

freddiebud

I assume you mean the local busses that are part of the public transport connected with local companies/authorities within towns rather than coaches. In such busses luggage is allowed. There is normally a space on the bus for pram, bike or wheelchair which can be used for luggage. You have to be close to your luggage and it is your responsibility to make sure it cannot harm others by falling over. Passengers go before luggage and if there is no space the bus driver may reserve the right to not take you. That is rare I should think I have never encountered it. There may be enough footroom for your luggage where you sit. However, luggage must not restrict so that a seat is occupied by it and cannot be used by another passenger. No responsibility by the company for damage to your luggage or theft. Personal luggage is normally free of charge but if you are in doubt ask the bus driver.

This is a general rule, but I cannot imagine Nuremberg being considerably different. This is the local transport in Nuremberg and the changing photos also show you the space for the bike on the bus: https://www.vag.de/service-mehr.html You can contact them as well. English language site available, just change the language at the top of the page.

notamermaid