Can You Ask for a Table in the MDR Then Get Your Entree From the Horizon Court?

need2cruisesoon

Pam, so you like the buffet on Royal and Regal better than other Princess Ships; is that because they offer more; or are larger area?

Royal class has many more buffet choices than any other Princess class. Also buffet area is very large.

We were recently on the Grand Princess and could not believe the difference

I don't think they would allow one to bring in plates of food from HC. Not to mention how totally tacky it sounds. :eek:

You can definitely take food out from the HC ... you cannot, however, take any food out from the MDR. They will package it up and send it to your room for you if you have leftovers that you want for later.

But, I am with you .... I can't imagine someone bringing their own food into the MDR.

I am sure it would be much preferable to request off the menu food in the MDR than to BYOB.

On a related note, Alfredos on the Grand doesn't (at least when I was on her last) serve any salads. I just wanted a nice Caesar to go with my pizza. They told me that if I wanted a salad, I would have to go to the International Cafe, have my salad out there and then finish my meal with the pizza over in the restaurant. That really wasn't to my liking ... but what are you going to do???