Flip flops in the spa

Twitchly

I just saw a video of the Viking Sky, and I thought I saw a bunch of flip flops in the changing room. Does Viking provide these to wear while in the spa? Or do you need to bring your own?

Yes they are provided. There will be a pair along with a robe in each locker. Enjoy your time in the spa. It is so relaxing .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We’re on board now, and the women’s flip-flips are minuscule. They look child-sized. (Size 24, whatever that means.) We were all laughing about it in the women’s change room. Nobody could wear them. Pretty funny. My husband will sneak me a men’s pair.

We’re on board now, and the women’s flip-flips are minuscule. They look child-sized. (Size 24 European.) We were all laughing about it in the women’s change room. Nobody could wear them. Pretty funny. My husband will sneak me a men’s pair.

Well my husband has US size 10 and the ones on the men’s side weren’t exactly grand, so good luck!

I won’t even tell you how short the robes were for my six foot seven height! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re on board now, and the women’s flip-flips are minuscule. They look child-sized. (Size 24, whatever that means.) We were all laughing about it in the women’s change room. Nobody could wear them. Pretty funny. My husband will sneak me a men’s pair.

Oh my!

I would ask the spa desk for a pair that fits. they are very helpful.

I wear a US 8.5 womens. Maybe the one's in the locker I used were from the mens locker room.:cool: