I blew it!!! Can you book Labadee cabanas when you are on board the ship?

IF they are available, you may book on board. Whether or not they're available is hard to say. They will have a waiting list, so go ahead and get on that. With the high price tag you will have people cancel on most sailings.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. Do get on the waiting list and do be proactive. By that I mean don’t wait for the team to call you. Last Oasis sailing we were on the waiting list even as we got off at Labadee and we walked over to the shore excursions hut and were able to get a standard cabana on Barefoot Beach and we were only Jr Suite guests. Totally worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We booked a last minute cruise on Allure this past November and were able to get a cabana when we boarded. I sent DH to the shore excursions desk as soon as we set foot on the ship while I went to book a specialty restaurant as we needed it for a specific date to celebrate a birthday. We had no problem what we wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know they hold a certain number of shore excursions for on board bookings. Are the Columbus Cove cabanas ever available upon boarding?

FYI....Columbus Cove units are called Bungalows. We had one (two actually) with our group of 10 when we sailed on Harmony in March. LOVED the day there. Quiet, out of the way, and completely relaxing. There are only 8 of them and for our cruise they were all sold out well before sailing day.

29389329_10216067157457734_9154701046004580352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5340d394f0fbd26bf5bdb501a513e7f1&oe=5B81E633

• 1 month later...

I went straight to shore excursion when we boarded and they said they were sold out. They put us on a waiting list.

A couple of days later I see a $263 charge on my account. Called guest services and they said it must be an excursion. I had forgotten about waiting list and figured we werent going to get it.

So called shore excursion and they said they had booked our cabana! Good thing I checked my folio and saw the charge. Glad I put myself on waiting list as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk