Do you think people are NOT sharing their drink package ?

How can people say "NOMB."

It is my business because since people share against the rules we now have to buy 2 packages when only one of us drinks, or go without.

In fact previous discussions on this topic predicted exactly this would happen if people shared, and it did. So anything that costs me this much money sure is my business.

As far as I have seen, they are swiping each person's SeaPass card.

Depending on the bartender and how often you frequent their bar, there have been many occasions where the bartender just punched in my information without swiping the card. When I find a good bartender I usually stick with them. This maybe what others have observed.

Anyone remember when soda was included? Heck even fast food restaurants give free refills.

Soda is included with the package. I get my Diet Coke every morning either from the Freestyle machines or from one of the bartenders.

Anyone remember when soda was included? Heck even fast food restaurants give free refills.
Yes, I do. I remember we were able to get soda with any meal in the MDR without charge. Back then they also had assigned dining times for breakfast and lunch.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk