San Juan Sailings

I thought Freedom was supposed to start sailing from San Juan. But when I start a search for Caribbean cruises on RCL San Juan is not even an option.

Freedom has her 1st sailing out of San Juan on 12th May next month.

We have booked a b2b on her on 12th May and a b2b next June.

I thought Freedom was supposed to start sailing from San Juan. But when I start a search for Caribbean cruises on RCL San Juan is not even an option.

Freedom starts cruising out of San Juan on May 12, 2018.

When you are doing a search on the Royal Caribbean website, Under the "Leaving From" search option choose "South America and Caribbean", then you will see 'San Juan, Puerto Rico".

I don't know if Freedom is still there in 2020, but it is there for 2019.

When you are doing a search on the Royal Caribbean website, Under the "Leaving From" search option choose "South America and Caribbean", then you will see 'San Juan, Puerto Rico".

I don't know if Freedom is still there in 2020, but it is there for 2019.

This.

I used do get confused about this too and then I figured out that it defaults to “North America” with a lot of choices for cruises that go to the Caribbean, which might make it seem like San Juan should be on that list, but you have to scroll over to “South America and Caribbean” like the last person said. San Juan is the only port under that heading.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums