For those that can predict the future .....

carmel

I realize none of us can do that but for those of you who have been around and watched how things normally work, I have a question for you.

Yeah, I've been on these boards forever but I've never taken notice to if 'spring' cruises are usually the same itinerary as 'summer' cruises.

I'm interested in doing a B2B and the itineraries I like (So Carib out of SJ) are on the website up until April 2020. I would be cruising in June/July of 2020 and just wondered if they usually change routes for that area between spring and summer.

Any insight - no matter how speculative it may be - is appreciated!

:D

Oh and P.S. Any idea when they will post summer 2020 itineraries?

Royal did release some new itineraries last December, so you never know, they might release earlier.

I shall simply wither and die before then, LOL

I'm actually needing something to hang on to as Spring has decided to completely miss us where I live. We barely have gotten out of the 30s. I gotta have the carrot dangling in front of me.

I shall simply wither and die before then, LOL

I'm actually needing something to hang on to as Spring has decided to completely miss us where I live. We barely have gotten out of the 30s. I gotta have the carrot dangling in front of me.

Check this out for close-in cruises that are on sale: http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

This usually changes every Thrsday afternoon.

I'm interested in doing a B2B and the itineraries I like (So Carib out of SJ) are on the website up until April 2020. I would be cruising in June/July of 2020 and just wondered if they usually change routes for that area between spring and summer.

That might be even more unpredictable now. I think , from memory, for several years now Adventure was in SJ year around and Jewel was there something like October to April. Now both of those ships are gone (or about to be, I'm on Jewel's upcoming last San Juan sailing) Freedom is now taking over for Adventure year around, but Royal could change their minds on that if it doesn't sell well. Though, I suspect it will sell well. I'm not thinking about 2020 now, but I would do Freedom out of there!

That might be even more unpredictable now. I think , from memory, for several years now Adventure was in SJ year around and Jewel was there something like October to April. Now both of those ships are gone (or about to be, I'm on Jewel's upcoming last San Juan sailing) Freedom is now taking over for Adventure year around, but Royal could change their minds on that if it doesn't sell well. Though, I suspect it will sell well. I'm not thinking about 2020 now, but I would do Freedom out of there!

The route that looks good to me is on Vision. We were on Vision out of LA a few years back. The Vision is not my favorite ship but you can't beat SoCarib itineraries and they are usually packed with ports so not much time on the ship.

We want a nice vacation in 2020. My oldest is graduating college in 2020 (Go Buckeyes!) and my middle one is graduating HS. My youngest would just be along for the ride LOL.

It's like you say Buckeyes and all the Ohio members find your post.

My extended in-laws are looking to plan a big family reunion cruise in Summer 2020 and of course itineraries only go out to April right now. They are planning on sailing out of Galveston so I'm interested to know if Liberty will still be there. I was mostly worried about the Royal Amplified renovations and the possibility that it might affect the Ben n Jerry's sweet, but Liberty won't go under the knife until 2021.

It's like you say Buckeyes and all the Ohio members find your post.

My extended in-laws are looking to plan a big family reunion cruise in Summer 2020 and of course itineraries only go out to April right now. They are planning on sailing out of Galveston so I'm interested to know if Liberty will still be there. I was mostly worried about the Royal Amplified renovations and the possibility that it might affect the Ben n Jerry's sweet, but Liberty won't go under the knife until 2021.

LOL

I'm not a native Ohioan so my Buckeye affiliation is from writing tuition checks with lots of zeros. :D I'm a Hoosier at heart.

You might, but the kids would appreciate something the size/features of Freedom.:)

Oh, no doubt. We did B2B on the Adventure this past summer and loved every second. I've gotten quite used to the all-out sports deck and extras. I used to be into smaller ships before the girls got older but there is so much more for them to do on the larger ships (us too!)