Pool Area for Potty-Trained 3-year Old?

handbellplayer

I have searched this forum and the family cruises one and cannot find an answer to my question. All I get when I search is endless arguments about swim diapers, etc. We will be travelling with our three-year old granddaughter on Sunshine next summer. I expect that she will be fully potty-trained at that point (if not, she will not go in any pool!). Are there any pool areas on the Sunshine specifically for little kids? We cruise often on RCCL and they have fun kid's pool areas. I can't tell from the Sunshine deck plans what is available. I know there is a water park for big kids and adults, but I was hoping there was an area we could enjoy with the little one.

I have searched this forum and the family cruises one and cannot find an answer to my question. All I get when I search is endless arguments about swim diapers, etc. We will be travelling with our three-year old granddaughter on Sunshine next summer. I expect that she will be fully potty-trained at that point (if not, she will not go in any pool!). Are there any pool areas on the Sunshine specifically for little kids? We cruise often on RCCL and they have fun kid's pool areas. I can't tell from the Sunshine deck plans what is available. I know there is a water park for big kids and adults, but I was hoping there was an area we could enjoy with the little one.

They can use the family pools - we carried a swim vest for that. But also on Sunshine with the giant water park area at the back; if you look in picture 3 of 4 you can see part of it on Carnival's website...there is a purple roof in some of the area you can explore. Also, after looking at the YT video, yes the purple roof is the two side by side small slides.

It is too bad, that something that doesn't need to be large at all, no longer exists on the Carnival ships-kiddie pools. Kiddies do not need to be in spa's or hot tubs, or in large deep pools full of adults, but it seems that kiddie pools just didn't make the cut of necessary or family friendly things.

It is too bad, that something that doesn't need to be large at all, no longer exists on the Carnival ships-kiddie pools. Kiddies do not need to be in spa's or hot tubs, or in large deep pools full of adults, but it seems that kiddie pools just didn't make the cut of necessary or family friendly things.

I agree - all that space for a water park and they can't set aside a small area for a kiddie pool. Oh well, I'm sure we'll find plenty to do with her!