Vista Sky Ride and Running Track is Closed

FYI

Sailing on the Vista in 2 days, I received an email from Carnival saying that the Sky Ride and running track is closed for maintenance. It is expected to be closed for the next 2 week.

A teeny-tiny bit disappointed; yet things happen. I am still looking forward to an awesome cruise.

Ugh! That really stinks, we cruise Vista in 8 days. One of the main things my kids keep talking about. Hopefully it will be done sooner rather than later. But like you said I can't wait to just cruise!!

Have a great time :)

That does suck. But trust me, there will be plenty to do. When we sailed on the Magic last fall, I was so looking forward to doing the ropes course. But, it was closed most of the week because of winds. So I never got to. Honestly though, there is so much to do on their ships that you could never do it all anyway. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI

Sailing on the Vista in 2 days, I received an email from Carnival saying that the Sky Ride and running track is closed for maintenance. It is expected to be closed for the next 2 week.

A teeny-tiny bit disappointed; yet things happen. I am still looking forward to an awesome cruise.

Not a big deal.

FYI

MAAAN!! I would Hate to have that happen on our sailing (June 2nd). How was your cruise? Any pics? Did you even miss it not being open?

Ugh! That really stinks, we cruise Vista in 8 days. One of the main things my kids keep talking about. Hopefully it will be done sooner rather than later. But like you said I can't wait to just cruise!!

Have a great time :)

We are on the 21st sailing too! I was looking forward to drunken races..... i guess we'll just have to book the Vista again.

We are on the 21st sailing too! I was looking forward to drunken races..... i guess we'll just have to book the Vista again.

We are on the April 21st sailing my kids will be so disappointed. They picked this ship for the sky bikes! Bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Vista on the April 8th sailing and the last 2 sea days it was closed. There was no wind or any other weather condition that would've made them close it (weather was perfect and slides were open), now I know it was due to maintenance. We wanted to ride it again, but were told it was closed by every outdoor staff member :-(.