Port Canaveral Porters?

Reading recent posts regarding lines disembarking Port Canaveral and porters offering assistance in exchange for a tip holding up lines. Forgive me if this an obvious question, but will they only help with the bags you are carrying while you’re in line, or also with the bags you left out the night prior which will be somewhere out there at the port?

We will be wrangling 2 small kids so will likely need help with the bags we set out the night before anyway. Will the porters who are making everyone so mad in recent posts also help us find and move those bags after they whisk us out of line? If so, that would be exactly what we need anyway.

Thanks for the responses on a novice question!

Reading recent posts regarding lines disembarking Port Canaveral and porters offering assistance in exchange for a tip holding up lines. Forgive me if this an obvious question, but will they only help with the bags you are carrying while you’re in line, or also with the bags you left out the night prior which will be somewhere out there at the port?

We will be wrangling 2 small kids so will likely need help with the bags we set out the night before anyway. Will the porters who are making everyone so mad in recent posts also help us find and move those bags after they whisk us out of line? If so, that would be exactly what we need anyway.

Thanks for the responses on a novice question!

They will be waiting for you before you claim your bags. Just tell them what luggage tags # you had and they will take you to retrieve your bags and then through customs and outside.

And just to add...they are well worth the tip you give them. I didn't see the thread about them holding up lines, but they are available for anyone and everyone to use. That's my number 1 tip to people, use the porters!!!!! My husband was so happy with how quick we got out of the terminal that he just handed our porter the entire wad of cash he had in his pocket.

We always use porters. Especially when traveling with our small kids. Well worth the tip :) they are usually all around the baggage area waiting to load up your bags on a cart. We recently traveled to Cancun by plane. THAT was a nightmare and made me appreciate how fast and easy RCCL makes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums