Grand Suite - Concierge

My husband and I are leaving for our cruise on the Allure of the Seas 4/22/2018 in an Owners Suite. I emailed the concierge today at 12:23 PM and promptly received an answer at 5:20 PM from the concierge Nancy Chu letting us know she had done what we requested. So if you have a special request and are leaving in a week, try emailing them, iIt worked for us. On prior cruises in either an Owners Suite or Grand Suite, the concierge had emailed us 1 week before the cruise. I was just a little anxious about what I was requesting of her.

This! 4 cruises in a GS - nothing. 1 Cruise in a Royal Family Suite and the only one to get an email was our son who was sailing free!

I bet they are in your spam or junk folder

The best thing to do is go and introduce yourself on the very first day as soon as they open - and just ask what they can do for you. They will happily tell you.

There should also be a list in your cabin on what they can offer. You will love it. What ship are you on ?

We're on Brilliance. I booked the first hour they made the cruuse available attempting to book JS1100 corner aft. The agent suggested I check pricing for the GS first and it was the same price. So I jumped on it. Thanks for the response. I do believe we're going to really enjoy it!