Recent Conquest Cruisers on 6 day Eastern......Chef Table, MDR and Do Not Miss ?'s

First of all I want to thank everyone who posts fun times and information for those of us planners. I am getting married on the Conquest Nov 21 of this year on a 6 day Eastern going to Nassau, HMC, Grand Turk and Amber Cove. It is Thanksgiving week and I am sure will be a sold out sailing. We are cruising with 50 people total, many who are newbies.

Does anyone know which nights are Chef Table? I have seen the very recent Fun Times and no mention of the Chef's Table anywhere. With a huge group, I have lots of things planned and wanted to make sure it is not going to conflict. We have a reservation for 14 but no idea what night.

We are all in early seating MDR, group cruisers - do they normally put you all in the same general dining area?

Anything we should not miss while on Conquest or in any of the above ports? I am putting together an itinerary for our guests but would love to give them some other options should they not want to partake in the activities planned.

Thanks all in advance

• 4 months later...

My husband and I will be doing this sailing in Feb for our 10th anniversary. I already booked the Chef’s table, but they can’t tell me what night it will be. They said it will be finalized once onboard. I can tell you that I just got off the Imagination and even though it was only a 4-day cruise, they did two Chef’s tables; on the last two nights. So maybe part of it depends on the demand for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums