What's your favorite and least favorite Royal Caribbean Ships? (List 3 or less in e

I have only been on 4 ships.  

Ship activities and features best to worst:

1. Harmony - best by far

2. Grandeur

3. Majesty  

4. Splendor  - absolutely terrible.  The other 3 were so much better organized.  The "ice rink" and "mini golf" were a joke.  

Food best to worst:

1. Majesty - this was many years ago, but I remember being wowed every night

2. Grandeur

3. Splendor

4. Harmony - The buffet had better choices and the food tasted better than in the MDR.  What is up with that?  

Oh, my.   This is so subjective.  I have had good cruises on the Allure, but my last one was terrible.  Crew seemed most unhappy to be there, food wasn't good and my daughter and I both felt like we were genuinely in the way.  It left me with no desire to ever set foot on an Oasis class ship again.  It's sad that a bad experience can so easily negate several good ones.

This just brings me to the point that it's not actually the ship itself, but your experience on the ship.  Overall, I find myself liking the smaller ships more these days.  They seem more "at one" with the sea and go to smaller ports.  That is what hooked me on cruising in the first place - waking up in a different place each day and wondering what new things I was going to see.

I love Grandeur - its just the right size for my type of cruising. The fact that it sales from Baltimore makes it near my home so I can avoid the cost and inconveniences of flying. I've always found the staff to be attentive and they seem to like their jobs. One told me he has enough seniority to be on any ship in the fleet, but prefers the smaller Grandeur because he can get to know the guests and provide "the type of services we used to be able to provide"

I hate all the mega-ships that seem to be all the cruise lines are building these days. The amusement park atmosphere is not the relaxing, laid-back get-away that i crave.

.Anthem had the best entertainment, but we also enjoyed Mariner and Adventure.  Looking forward to Quantum, Brilliance, Radiance and Jewel.  We enjoy all the ships we have sailed, but for us the itinerary usually determines which ones we like most.  We are platinum plus on NCL but our next 7cruises are on Royal Caribbean.