UDP is limited on the Gem

schildiams

For anyone wondering, the UPD on the Gem limits you to one app, one salad, one Entree, two sides and one dessert in Cagneys and only one app OR salad, one entree and one dessert in Le Bistro - according to our waiters this week.

They often say that.

If you actually order more then I bet you wouldn’t get charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone wondering, the UPD on the Gem limits you to one app, one salad, one Entree, two sides and one dessert in Cagneys and only one app OR salad, one entree and one dessert in Le Bistro - according to our waiters this week.

The waiters are instructed to say that. It is inconsistent with the T&Cs. We order extras and have never been charged.

It is that way fleet wide, not just on the Gem.

The waiters are instructed to say that. It is inconsistent with the T&Cs. We order extras and have never been charged.

That is good to hear! I will be on the Gem this October and plan a visit to Cagney's.

We were told on the gem during the 3/27 we could not order an app and a soup when using the coupon. We weren't all that hungry and skipped dessert so it wasn't a big deal but the coupon does state it...we just didn't think the waiter would actually care.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

They're confusing the platinum coupon rules with SDP

We were told the same thing. I ordered what I wanted, perfectly willing to pay for the extra app or side. Was never charged. Was even sent back to my room with a totally new dessert when I could finish it and wanted to bring it with me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

(This was the 4/7/18 sailing)

We were told the same thing. I ordered what I wanted, perfectly willing to pay for the extra app or side. Was never charged. Was even sent back to my room with a totally new dessert when I could finish it and wanted to bring it with me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

(This was the 4/7/18 sailing)

So you got sent to your room with desert when you couldn't finish? My parents must have skipped that rule in the book when I was a kid.

So to be clear. Your subject says UDP and you body references UPD. I am going to assume you are talking about the SDP? It shouldn’t be limited to one app and the rules shouldn’t be different between venues. Like some other poster said, maybe they were telling you the rules of the platinum dinner. Either way, just order what you want. That being said, who really needs more than one app, one salad, one entree, two sides and a dessert anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk