A few random questions-Oasis

Tell me if I have this right. We reserve FNDR ahead of time. We find out when we get there (on board or at check in?)where they assigned us. Our job immedietely upon boarding is to go to our restaurant of choice (if different) and make the reservation there. Right? Are there any additional fees to expect? We are deciding between Giovanni's and 150 CP.

One of us has the soda package. Is this able to be used in a specialty restaurant?

MDR- we are a party of 3 with MTD. Is it possible to get our own table or is dining with others going to be the only option? Should we make this known at boarding or just when we show up to eat?

Which decks are specific to MTD?

Does lunch in MDR require reservations?

Misc. - Where are the locations for getting towels for loungers/beach?

On Enchantment, the solarium was very hot bc it was closed in. I see Oasis is not closed in but is it noticeably warmer or nice and breezy?

Thanks! Just trying to get my final ponderings in order!

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

You can go to any specialty restaurant as soon as you board to find out your assigned restaurant.

Beverage packages can be used in specialty restaurants.

MTD assumes you want to sit at your own table.

Towel check-out is on the pool deck.

I've always found the solarium hot on Oasis.

MTD dining is awful. You will end up waiting for a table every night unless you go at the very end or very beginning of service. Switch to traditional dining ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had MTD on Oasis and never waited more than 5-10 min. We were a party of 2. We prefer MTD because first seating is too early and second seating is too late. We always went in between and never had a problem.

We had MTD on Oasis and never waited more than 5-10 min. We were a party of 2. We prefer MTD because first seating is too early and second seating is too late. We always went in between and never had a problem.

That’s still time wasted waiting for a table on vacation. No thank you.

We had the FNDR on Oasis in March and the only 2 choices were either Giovannis or Sabor. If you wanted to dine at Chops or 150CP they refunded you what you paid for the FNDR and allowed you to dine at Chops or 150CP for 50% off.

I guess we were lucky. We did FNDR on our February Oasis cruise and were able to do 150CP. No Upcharge. No Problem. Went directly to 150CP upon boarding (even before lunch) to make the change.

Don't worry about doing MTD. You can go to the dining room and schedule your dining times for MTD every night if you wish to do that!;) And, just tell them if you want to sit alone or with other people.:rolleyes:

I guess we were lucky. We did FNDR on our February Oasis cruise and were able to do 150CP. No Upcharge. No Problem. Went directly to 150CP upon boarding (even before lunch) to make the change.
Things constantly change. Who knows next week they may allow it again. We had friends travelling with us. They also tried, different restaurant and they were also denied.

Not really a big deal as we had the night package as well so we were going to eat at Giovanni's anyway.

For those that are only doing the FNDR it's only an extra $5 or so if you get it refunded and book one of the other restaurants at 50% off.

It would just be nice if Royal posted the restrictions on the website so that people knew what to expect when they book the package.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app