Is Seaside a fun ship overall?

mvh

I️ know the Seaside is starting to get much better reviews, but I️ haven’t seen anything on I️t being fun. What goes on during sea days and at night? We are in our 40s and like day activities (trivia) and bars and bands at night. Are the bars lively? Are there any comedians? Any rock or dance bands? Any solo acts? How is the cruise director? Will we be board? Thanks for any personal insight on any of these questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it's fun! There are various music venues at night. There are parties in the main atrium area with more acts and music. There's movies at night on deck. Sea days you have the pools and water slides, ziplining, bowling. There are belly flop competitions, water polo ..... cruisers vs. staff. The main shows like Michael Jackson's "Timeless" are spectacular. Sailed her a couple weeks ago with with my 8 and 10 year old daughters. We loved her very much as it was out first MSC cruise. It was great from top to bottom.

Great live music options. We particularly liked the band that played each evening prior to dinner as they played a variety of genres from rock, pop, latin etc.

No stand up comedians because due to so many languages on board. There is an improv troupe that performs late night in the theater so that would be an option. We went once. They were ok. Improv is tricky. It can be great but can very easily be horrible.

I️ know the Seaside is starting to get much better reviews, but I️ haven’t seen anything on I️t being fun. What goes on during sea days and at night? We are in our 40s and like day activities (trivia) and bars and bands at night. Are the bars lively? Are there any comedians? Any rock or dance bands? Any solo acts? How is the cruise director? Will we be board? Thanks for any personal insight on any of these questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a fun ship IMO.

ONe of our best cruises !!IF you want quiet you go to different areas.I like a party atmosphere, and I am I my 60's. THe energy that this staff has it amazing!!!! THe trivia was in the Seaside lounge and was in English. EAch bar had their own atmosphere. BEst Martinis are in the Seaside lounge which across from the Sport Bar

ONe of our best cruises !!IF you want quiet you go to different areas.I like a party atmosphere, and I am I my 60's. THe energy that this staff has it amazing!!!! THe trivia was in the Seaside lounge and was in English. EAch bar had their own atmosphere. BEst Martinis are in the Seaside lounge which across from the Sport Bar

Were you sailing in the med? we are going out of rome